• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bolens Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Me and SwiftSign are talking about the starting scripts now, I'll post later the decisions.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2022
    Well how do you want the player to get the starter? Because there could be a bunch of scripts for that.

Well right now I am working a little bit in the storyline lol and I was thinking that the starter can be a growlithe and maybe growlithe suddenly appears to protect the player from team raven and their murkrows (Murkrow looks perfect to be TR's mascot lol) and growlithe decides to help the player to rescue his mom

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Tinto Town and two routes have now been mapped! Just sent Bolens the updated ips file :)

Can't wait to see what you scripters can do with it now.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    i could make banners for u guys.
    they're not really professional though, take my sig as a proof.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Actually those scripts are only
    Spoiler:
    signs and starter event which has 160 lines of code plus one level script for sprite hiding

Wooo sounds good :)

BlueShadow V 2.0 and I did some work yesterday on the world map and started planning the towns, I think Bolens might post the pic once he is online ^^

tinix

PearlShipper & C Programmer
    Years
  • Wooo sounds good :)

BlueShadow V 2.0 and I did some work yesterday on the world map and started planning the towns, I think Bolens might post the pic once he is online ^^
    If you want screenies of the starter event i can make and pm links to them to you

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    here's the banners that you asked for, i tried my best:

Bolens Productions

Bolens Productions

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Alright, update time. I haven't been around for to long lately, I had other things to tend to.
    1. lalo0101 has quit the team, he had other important matters to attend to.
    2. As of now, there is no Tile Inserter for 874521's tiles. I might take it up if no one comes forward for the position, but hopefully I find someone.;)

Not much of an update, but hey, it is something.

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Update:

1. I am still in need of a Tile Inserter. Anyone who wants to may sign up on this thread, or PM me. Thanks for the help.

2. As of now, Nintendork15 is still working on the first town, and then Shinybill will work on the scripts.

3. I have been working on getting new music for the hack, which probably will not be inserted until the final release.

Well, that is all for now. P.S= This new SlowPokeCommunity is awesome. April fools, oh wait, it isn't April Fools!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Sounds good! Is tinix still scripting for this hack or is it just Shinybill now?

(Finally put a userbar in my signature too)

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Yeah, Tinix is, but I like to rotate scripters so that all the pressure is not on one person. Nice to hear from you, the userbar fits nicely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back