• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 27, 2014
Last week in a blister pack (Charizard X pin) I happened to get a secret rare Charizard X.

Today, went into Wal-Mart (intending to buy 3 packs of legendary treasures) but they actually had the new Mega Charizard X box (One of my three favorite Pokemon - even though he is a mega) because I wanted the figure. In the Flashfire pack I got Pyroar, and in the two Furious Fists packs I got Flygon (nothing special but another favorite of mine) and Mega Heracross X (not a secret rare though).

I enjoyed my first two Furious Fists packs.
:)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Went to Walmart to see if they had Furious Fists and they did, boosters, 3 packs, the mega boxes, single promo packs.

I ended up getting 10 boosters and 1 of the 3 packs. Since this is my first time buying this set and I'm actually collecting this set I'm looking for everything.

1. Slaking Holo and a Gothitelle Rev
2. Victreebel Holo and Tornadus Rev
3. Hariyama and Torchic Rev
4. Flygon and Shelmet Rev
5. Hariyama and Gothita Rev
6. Breloom and Hitmonchan Rev
7. Blaziken Holo and Machop Rev
8. Tornadus and Sail Fossil Rev
9. Tyrantrum and Slaking Rev
10. Hawlucha Holo and Torchic Rev

3 pack contained
1. Dragonite Ex and Cuchoo Rev
2. Golurk and Tyrantrum Rev
3. Flygon and Machop Rev

So two reverse duplicates but I did get regular and reverses of three rares, Slaking, Tyrantrum and Tornadus. Also 4 Holos, Slaking, Victreebel, Blaziken and Hawlucha and 1 Ex, Dragonite.

Commons: Lickitung(6, Noibat(5), Clefairy(4), Slakoth(4), Electrabuzz(3), Gothita(3), Plusle(3), Eevee(3), Patrat(3), Shelmet(3), Skorupi(3)
Uncommons: Sparkling Robe(4), Meinshao(3), Sail Fossil(3), Training Center(3), Korrina(1), Battle Reporter(1), Hitmonlee(2), Scrafty(2), Machoke(2), Raichu(2), Lickilicky(1), Jaw Fossil(1), Full Heal(1)

Of course I'm only collecting 1 of each card so the duplicates go into a plastic box, probably the one that contains XY extras.

Perfect Pack Arts: Herracross, Tyrantrum and Lucario

This set faired far better then Flashfire where the first time I bought like 8 boosters and a three pack and got 1 holo Milotic and 10 non-holo rares. All different though, I also got three reverse rares which were also different. But still terrible.

Also what are these flaps on the front of the boosters? Don't most people just rip it across the top?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
So I went to Walmart again again and bought a Haxorus 3 Pack, it contained a Shriftry Holo and a Magnezone Ex duplicate.

Then I bought a Mega Charizard Y Collection, it only contained some new non holo rares including Glaceon, Electivire and Politoed.

I also bought the Trevenant 3 Pack, it contained a Rev Blaziken and Rev Politoed, also this card.

tumblr_na3t8lkkZ71r12rm4o1_1280.jpg

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Bought the Furious Fists Trevenant promo three pack:

Pack 1:

Rare Pangoro
Rev Holo Skorupi

Pack 2:

Rare Aurorus
Rev Holo Golett

Pack 3:

Rare Holo Landorus
Rev Holo Machoke

Kinda lackluster pulls but still looks like a fun set.

Years
View attachment 73109

I got a couple packs from my work, here's a pic of the receipt to show the price I get on packs there.

I got a khangaskhan ex reg art from one of the packs, a pidgeot, rev avalugg and litleo. I've almost completed FF. All I need is toxicroak ex FA, the SRs, Charizard FA and magnezone ex FA.

The subtotal is 10$ because I also bought laundry detergent.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Having a job really helps support the hobby.

A well-paying job I might add.

I get paid .48 cents an hour, damn you student internship!

None of the stores in my area have gotten xy or furious fist booster packs yet. I will take a shot at trying to get a full art dragonite and blastoise when they do

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I bought some more three packs as I found buying a 3 pack costs $11.98, and buying three packs separately costs $12.54 at Walmart.

I didn't get any ex's or full arts but I did get some new cards including 3 new holos, Machamp, Landorus and Clawitzer. Also Sylveon, Aurorus, Druddigon, Hypno, Magmortar Rev and Aurorus Rev.
In the Flashfire 3 pack I got a Pyroar Rev and and Druddigon Holo.

Anyways here's the ultra rares I've pulled from booster packs from the store since August 2nd. I went o Walmart and forgot to get card sleeves and another box for my duplicate XY/Furious Fists commons and uncommons so I'm keeping my Battle Reporter in a large book so it doesn't warp.
Spoiler:

Years
A well-paying job I might add.

I get paid .48 cents an hour, damn you student internship!

None of the stores in my area have gotten xy or furious fist booster packs yet. I will take a shot at trying to get a full art dragonite and blastoise when they do

If money is tight I suggest ordering off a site like collectors cache. That way you get the cards you want and not waste your time and money on NHRs.

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
Years
I got the Delphox and Greninja EX tins delivered earlier today!
I've also got the Chesnaught one coming in a couple of days :D

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
bought around 20 packs today, just recently got back into Pokemon.

First pack I open and i get Xerneas full art.

Other EX cards where Meloetta and Venusaur.

Years
Wow... Just got home from work today. My daughter went to the store with my mom and got a pack of Furious Fists. I haven't bought any, so this was the first pack of the new series that we have opened. And thankfully, my daughter had the patience to wait for me before opening them!

Reverse holo Electrive (awesome card) and Mega Lucario EX... Totally lucky! My daughter's jaw dropped and I think mine did as well. What an awesome set!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Just opened my entire Furious Fist booster box.... got so many cards I wanted, and #1 card I wanted I pulled at the very end (very last card).

Got:
Heracross EX Full Art
Mega Heracross EX
Dragonite EX

#1 card I wanted: Battle Reporter Full Art
I'm still shaking with excitement!!

For my favorites:
Spoiler:

waiting on 3 more boxes (XY, Flash Fire, and another Furious Fist)

Last edited:
Years
Just opened my entire Furious Fist booster box.... got so many cards I wanted, and #1 card I wanted I pulled at the very end (very last card).

Got:
Heracross EX Full Art
Mega Heracross EX
Dragonite EX

#1 card I wanted: Battle Reporter Full Art
I'm still shaking with excitement!!

For my favorites:
Spoiler:

waiting on 3 more boxes (XY, Flash Fire, and another Furious Fist)
Nice pulls! The next 3 boxes sound like a lot of fun too.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Went to Walmart today and bought 5 Dragons Exalted boosters, 5 Boundaries Crossed boosters, 2 Next Destinies boosters and 4 Furious Fists boosters.

So I went though the line and the cashier mixed up the packs when she bagged them so I opened them randomly, and ended up pulling 3 ex's in first 8 packs, which is within my record of pulling 3 ex's from either 12 or less boosters. I've pulled 3 ur's from 12 packs once, 8 packs 3 times and 6 packs twice. I also had some interesting card variances.

I'll list them in order I opened them.

1. Boundaries Crossed: Rev Golduck R/Landorus Ex (3rd Landorus ex, looking for the full art)
2. Boundaries Crossed: Rev Dunsparce/Toxicroak
3. Furious Fists: Rev Trapinch/Drapion
4. Boundaries Crossed: Rev Squirtle/Unfezant (This pack had the rev Squirtle back to back with a Squirtle card)
5. Next Destinies: Rev Raichu/Regigigas Ex
6. Dragons Exalted: Rev Gothitelle R/Gothitelle (Back to back Gothitelle's)
7. Furious Fists: Rev Pangoro R/Landorus Holo (Landorus is my first duplicate holo from Furious Fists, I currently own one of each holo except Poliwrath and Noivern)
8. Dragons Exalted: Rev Roselia/Registeel Ex (My 4th Registeel Ex, also the Roselia was back to back with a Roselia.)

9. Dragons Exalted: Rev Braviary R, Walrein (This pack contained the entire Spheal line)
10. Next Destinies: Rev Kirlia/Scrafty Holo
11. Furious Fists: Rev Battle Reporter/Golurk
12. Boundaries Crossed: Rev Woobat/Swoobat
13. Furious Fists: Rev Gothitelle R/Flygon
14. Dragons Exalted: Rev Gible/Gigalith Holo
15. Boundaries Crossed: Rev Jellicent R/Scizor Holo
16. Dragons Exalted: Rev Garbodor R/Alomomola

I only took a picture of the rares.

Spoiler:
spoiler]

Last edited:
Years