• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Picked up a few Primal Clash and Roaring Skies packs. First boosters in a while, and a pretty respectable haul too!
    Spoiler:

Sorry for poop quality.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Got my Blaziken EX Tin, the Blaziken EX card is a little warped at the bottom so hopefully a toploader will fix that.
    Spoiler:

Anyways, besides that beauty, I also pulled these guys:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    I opened a Latios and Hoopa tin recently as well as another Target 3 pack.

The Latios tin had a M Gallade FA and an Entei holo, the Hoopa tin had a Kyurem ex and the Target blister had a Skarmory Full Art.

Years
  • Opened a Roaring Skies ETB.

Pack 1: Swellow, Double Dragon Energy, Sky Field
    Pack 2: Banette, Revive
    Pack 3: M Gallade EX, Wide Lens
    Pack 4: Dragonite, Trainers' Mail
    Pack 5: Swellow 72/108, Gallade Spirit Link
    Pack 6: reverse holo Reshiram, Talonflame, Ultra Ball
    Pack 7: Zapdos, Latios Spirit Link
    Pack 8: Altaria

Not a bad set for an ETB.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    I ended up opening 2 of each of the new tins, I opened a Latios tin and a Rayquaza tin the other day and today I opened a Hoopa tin and a Rayquaza tin, the tins came from different stores as well. Here's a picture of the ultra rare cards I pulled.

Spoiler:

Aside from those I pulled an Entei holo in the first tin and a Jolteon holo in the last.

After seeing someone open 3 of these tins and pulling 2 full arts in the first tin, 2 exs in a second and 3 holos in a third I wanted to see what I could get. These are very good tins.
    Spoiler:

I also bought some new figures including my favorite starter Pokémon.

Years
  • I ended up opening 2 of each of the new tins, I opened a Latios tin and a Rayquaza tin the other day and today I opened a Hoopa tin and a Rayquaza tin, the tins came from different stores as well. Here's a picture of the ultra rare cards I pulled.

Spoiler:

Aside from those I pulled an Entei holo in the first tin and a Jolteon holo in the last.

After seeing someone open 3 of these tins and pulling 2 full arts in the first tin, 2 exs in a second and 3 holos in a third I wanted to see what I could get. These are very good tins.
    Spoiler:

I also bought some new figures including my favorite starter Pokémon.

Wait there's a package with a Mega Ampharos figurine?! I NEED that package in my life now!

Anyway, opened a Mega Rayquaza Collection box now.

Roaring Skies Pack 1: Hydreigon EX
    Roaring Skies Pack 2: Dragonite
    Phantom Forces Pack: reverse holo Jellicent 21/119, Dialga EX, Gengar Spirit Link, Mystery Energy
    Primal Clash Pack: reverse holo Kingdra 108/160, Kyogre, Rough Seas, Energy Retrieval

Pretty good pulls for a 4-pack.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I randomly grabbed three packs of Ancient Origins and one pack of Roaring Skies on a recent trip to Target a few weeks ago. I opened the Roaring Skies first as soon as I got home, and then opened the three Ancient Origins ones today.

Spoiler:

And I was super happy I got a Meowth. :P

Years
  • I randomly grabbed three packs of Ancient Origins and one pack of Roaring Skies on a recent trip to Target a few weeks ago. I opened the Roaring Skies first as soon as I got home, and then opened the three Ancient Origins ones today.

Spoiler:

And I was super happy I got a Meowth. :P

Crazy luck to get a Full Art Primal Groudon EX.

Anyway, opened a Tyrantrum EX Box today.

Ancient Origins Pack 1: Claydol, Lucky Helmet, Eco Arm, Sceptile Spirit Link
    Ancient Origins Pack 2: reverse holo Golurk 35/98, Vespiquen, Tyranitar Spirit Link, Ampharos Spirit Link
    Primal Clash Pack: reverse holo Walrein, Tangrowth, Aggron Spirit Link
    Roaring Skies Pack: gold Energy Switch (the secret rare at 109/108), Switch

Crazy luck to get that secret rare trainer in this 4 pack.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    In my third set of tins I pulled a Giratina ex in the Latios tin, a M Sceptile FA in the Hoopa tin and a Machamp ex in the Rayquaza tin.

I opened a 4th Hoopa tin, it was my 10th tin of these new ones and the first to not have an ex, it had a holo, though the 11th tin is a Latios tin and it contained a Full Art Groudon and a Rayquaza ex. I will probably open one more tin to make 12 which is a case. However in 11 tins I've pulled 7 FA's, 5 ex's and 3 holos.

Years
  • Greninja EX tin. I'm screaming.

Dude. Insane luck.

In my third set of tins I pulled a Giratina ex in the Latios tin, a M Sceptile FA in the Hoopa tin and a Machamp ex in the Rayquaza tin.

I opened a 4th Hoopa tin, it was my 10th tin of these new ones and the first to not have an ex, it had a holo, though the 11th tin is a Latios tin and it contained a Full Art Groudon and a Rayquaza ex. I will probably open one more tin to make 12 which is a case. However in 11 tins I've pulled 7 FA's, 5 ex's and 3 holos.

How long have you been buying tins now? You seem to be having some very good luck with them.

As for me, I opened a Rayquaza EX box.

Roaring Skies Pack 1: Altaria 74/108, Wide Lens, Mega Turbo
    Roaring Skies Pack 2: reverse holo Switch, Reshiram 63/108, Healing Scarf
    Primal Clash Pack: reverse holo Manaphy 56/160, Diggersby, Silent Lab
    Phantom Forces Pack: Spiritomb, Mystery Energy, Robo Substitute

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    Do you mean ever or just these tins? I bought the first 2 tins on Oct 10th, then have bought a couple over the last few days. I bought the last Rayquaza tin today. Target has them for $17.99 right now.

The last tin had a Lugia Ex and a Virizion Holo.

Here's a picture of all the cards I pulled out of these 12 tins, I might buy more of these in the future.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Been sitting on these pics for too long haha. Got these from NY Comic Con! First time I've ever found Pokemon singles there, so that was pretty exciting. Naturally I spent all my money on plushes before finding them so I don't have much to show but I couldn't resist! Who needs money for parking anyway?
    Spoiler:

Oldies but goodies. <3

Years
  • Super excited that I got my final card, or so I thought, of Radiant Collection, Meloetta EX half art, only to find I'm missing the RC5! :( Allwell, pretty happy with it :)

Years
  • Been sitting on these pics for too long haha. Got these from NY Comic Con! First time I've ever found Pokemon singles there, so that was pretty exciting. Naturally I spent all my money on plushes before finding them so I don't have much to show but I couldn't resist! Who needs money for parking anyway?
    Spoiler:

Oldies but goodies. <3

Pretty damn jealous of all those. Especially that there are stalls at NYCC that deal in Pokemon singles. Have yet to see any at any of the cons I've been to in my area. :(

Super excited that I got my final card, or so I thought, of Radiant Collection, Meloetta EX half art, only to find I'm missing the RC5! :( Allwell, pretty happy with it :)

View attachment 76894

RC5 is an odd card to not have pulled!

That Meloetta EX is my second favorite card in the whole RC set, behind the full art version!

As for myself, I picked up and opened an Ancient Origins 3-pack blister that had a Malamar Black Star Promo XY58 for the promo and a Fennekin coin.

Pack 1: Regice, Lucky Helmet, Ampharos Spirit Link
    Pack 2: reverse holo Ampharos Spirit Link, Entei 14/98, Level Ball
    Pack 3: Registeel, Flash Energy

Not a terribly impressive pack.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    Just to mention some recent cards I pulled, I pulled a Latios ex in a Latios tin, since Target's sale is still going on I figured why not.

I also opened a Krookodile box, it had a M Blastoise ex and 3 holos, Zoroark, Florges and Carbink.
    I'm mostly buying these looking for the 2 revs and 1 secret rare I need to finish Flashfire, that being said I pulled Krokorok rev meaning now I only need Gold Kangaskhan and rev Dusknoir to finish Flashfire.

Yesterday I opened some more Plasma Storm packs and pulled a Victini full art, it's actually my third after a long time. I pulled like 3 Cobalion FA's recently so I was happy to pull this instead. The first one was my 9th ultra rare ever I pulled back in 2013 and the second came in my Plasma Storm booster box I bought back when it was still 111 dollars.

I also pulled Full Art's of Emolga and Teammates recently.

Oh and I purchased the Mega Banette figure, it doesn't stand up extremely well with the stand, but this Pokemon needs an ex in a future set asap.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Pretty damn jealous of all those. Especially that there are stalls at NYCC that deal in Pokemon singles. Have yet to see any at any of the cons I've been to in my area. :(
    I know! I was so surprised! After my second or third time not finding any I'd all but given up. I think a lot of it has to do with Battle of Zendikar, so the vendors predicted a rise of booster/single sales. Got the business card though!

And spppeeeaaakkking of whiiichhhhh...
    Spoiler:

They had one of my favorites, new/mint. Had some spare funds from my birthday so I jumped on it lol.
    Still waiting for the others to arrive GOD I'M TERRIBLE

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • Opened up 4 origins packs and got some stuff. I havent bought cards since i was a kid and i got them on a whim.
    I got a reverse Baltoy, holo dangeous energy, holo paint roller, holo porygon2 and porygonZ. regular entei, vaporeon with aqua effect ability, regice unkown with farewell letter.

Also have 4 of the TCGO code cards and i dont even play the TCG game.
    Not sure if these would be worth anything. Just notiables i guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back