• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
*bump*

Been 5 days and I've got another pack. I opened a Double Crisis blister with the magma pin and the magma coin.

Aqua Pack 1: reverse holo Team Magma's Claydol, Team Aqua's Walrein, Team Aqua's Great Ball, Team Magma Admin
Aqua Pack 2: Team Aqua's Muk, Double Magma Energy, Team Magma's Great Ball
Magma Pack 1: Team Magma's Claydol, Team Magma's Great Ball, Team Aqua Admin
Magma Pack 2: FA Team Aqua's Kyogre EX, Team Aqua Admin, Double Aqua Energy

Seems the team on the packs doesn't really affect the contents! Pretty good packs.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
After some terrible luck with Generations in both the Charizard Ex box and some of the Mew and Celebi boxes I opened recently I decided to buy one of the Jirachi boxes, much like my first Celebi box it was the last box Gamestop had.

I got Full Art Zapdos which was the card I most wanted from the set.

Years
I opened a BREAK Evolution Box today. The one with all those Break Evolution cards and a jumbo Empoleon Break in it.

Breakthrough Pack 1: M Houndoom EX
Breakthrough Pack 2: Noctowl
Breakthrough Pack 3: reverse holo Gengar, Braviary, Town Map
Ancient Origins Pack: Entei, Paint Roller, Flash Energy
Roaring Skies Pack: reverse holo Switch, Deoxys, Gallade Spirit Link, Double Dragon Energy

Not bad pack pulls from this box.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 11, 2016
Opened 2 ancient origins boosters and the first 4 commons were the exact same cards in the exact same order ...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened 13 packs from Meijer today, 6 Plasma Storm, 6 Plasma Freeze and 1 XY.

I pulled Thundurus FA, Thundurus Ex, Latios Ex, Dowsing Machine, Lucario Holo and Electrode Holo. These are my first regular packs since Mar 21st.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
A few days ago I opened a second M Aerodactyl box, I got Energy Retrieval SR and a Houndoom FA/Florges Break combo pack, also got a Houndoom FA with a break in the same pack in the first box.

Yesterday I pulled a Shiny Mega Rayquaza FA from Walmart and today I bought a few packs from Rite Aid, opened a Knock Out Collection box and got a holo Delphox and a holo Shiftry
Also got a Jamming Net from acouple Phantom Forces packs and my best card came from a Salamence XY blister with coin, an Yveltal FA.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 21, 2016
Hey guys I pulled this Awesome card the other day. I just bought 36 FLASHFIRE Booster Packs today. I will let you know what I get.

CeW28qSVAAA1GfX.jpg

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Today I bought 2 of those 6 packs and 2 holos for 19.99 packs from Target.

I've opened these in the past and my pulls ranged from no holos to 3 holos/exs

The first had 3 XY and 3 Flashfire and it may be my best pack opening ever of these.

The holos on the front were Revs of Flygon and Kingdra from Primal Clash, neither of which I had before. I also pulled 3 exs, M Blastoise Ex, Charizard Ex and Magnezone Ex, also 2 holos with Raichu and Lapras so I got a holo or better in 5/6 packs.
I also pulled 2 rare revs Simisage and Druddigon. And a Lysandre Rev was also in it.

The other one had a Golurk Rev and an Ultra Ball Rev, both from Plasma Blast, as well as 4 Roaring Skies and 2 Phantom Forces.

This one had Gallade Ex, Heliolisk Holo, Beauitfly Holo, Klefki Rev, Slurpuff Rev, Togekiss Rev, also an AZ, a Winona and an Ultra Ball.

I also bought 5 of these Knock Out Collection boxes from Rite Aid I plan to open one a day over the week. They contain 2 packs(XY/Flashfire), 3 holos and a coin.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened 2 Awakening of the Psychic King boxes yesterday

Spoiler:

Was really happy to pull the 2 cards I most wanted from the set, the Alakazam shiny and the Kingdra Full Art. This is only the 3rd time I've pulled a SR or UR in both of my 2 boxes ever, first was Spiral Force with Deoxys and Ghetsis, 2nd was Rage of Broken Heavens with Ho-Oh and Manaphy.

I also pulled an UR in every Bandit Ring box I've opened, 4 at one time, but those had a full art in every box.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened 2 Fates Collide Froakie blister packs from Barnes and Noble recently, got Altaria Full Art in the first one in the first pack, M Audino Ex in the other.

I also opened 2 Mystery Power Boxes I found at Walmart.
The first one had M Gallade FA, Dragonite Ex, Vivillon Holo and Milotic Holo
The second had Wailord Ex, Regigigas Holo and Druddigon Holo

Spoiler:

Years
Mystery Power boxes?

Anyway, opened a Shiny Mega Gyarados Collection box today.

Breakpoint Pack 1: reverse holo All-Night Party, Greninja, Max Elixir, Delinquent
Breakpoint Pack 2: Shiftry, Misty's Determination, Splash Energy, Potion
Breakthrough Pack: reverse holo Vanilluxe, Smeargle, Heavy Boots
Ancient Origins Pack: reverse holo Dangerous Energy, Porygon-Z, Ace Trainer

Bit of a disappointing box considering how much they cost.

Years
I opened two Korean Poke' Boxes today ^^ "RED FLASH & BLUE IMPACT"
I got a few nice cards:
Mega Mewtwo X
Mega Mewtwo Y
Mewtwo EX
Chesnaught BREAK
Florges BREAK
Houndoom EX

How many packs come in the Korean boxes?

I went to two Fates Collided Pre-releases yesterday, and got:

FA Glaceon
M Altrai
M Audino
M Alakazam
Diancie EX
Holo Delphox

No-one got the pre promos as for the UK Pokemon didn't send any as they're that good

Good pulls there, though that last line is concerning.

Opened a Mythical Celebi box tonight.

Pack 1: reverse holo Shauna, RC Floette, Pinsir, Floral Crown, Team Flare Grunt
Pack 2: reverse holo Revitalizer, RC Charizard, Tauros, Maintenance

I sometimes feel like I'm overpaying for these Mythical boxes when there's just 2 packs in them. Only sometimes, though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Here's some cards I pulled recently, a lot of new Fates Collide stuff.

Spoiler:

I opened 1 Fates Collide Elite Trainer Box and pulled 2 Kingdra FA's. My first timepulling 2 full arts in one etb, but they were duplicates. Though the odds seem pretty rare that it's kind of cool as well.
I opened a Vivillon 3 pack and got M Alakazam FA

I also opened a M Mawile Box, the promos were easily damaged since they decided to put tabs on all 4 sides when they really only need 1 or 2. I don't think Pokémon cares if these cards are damaged or not when packaging which is a shame.

The box had a Ho-Oh Full Art and a holo Typhlosion, so another new full art.
I also pulled an Altaria Ex from 6 single packs and the other exs shown were from previous posts.

Really glad to get 6 new exs.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I found the pin blisters and the promo blisters at Walmart today. I listed new revs only.

The Pansear pack had a Rev Chaos Tower
The Gastly pack had a Mew Holo and a Braixen Rev
The Alakazam Pin had Bronzong Break and Mothim Rev
The Zygarde Pin(Wish this was a M Altaria Pin) had a Delphox Break and Tyranitar Rev

Years
I found the pin blisters and the promo blisters at Walmart today. I listed new revs only.

The Pansear pack had a Rev Chaos Tower
The Gastly pack had a Mew Holo and a Braixen Rev
The Alakazam Pin had Bronzong Break and Mothim Rev
The Zygarde Pin(Wish this was a M Altaria Pin) had a Delphox Break and Tyranitar Rev

Wait, is there a M Altaria pin out there? I cannot remember if there is.

30 packs :)

That's a pretty nice set of pulls considering that they come with 6 fewer packs than the US ones. That's 1 every 5 packs!

Here's some cards I pulled recently, a lot of new Fates Collide stuff.

Spoiler:

I opened 1 Fates Collide Elite Trainer Box and pulled 2 Kingdra FA's. My first timepulling 2 full arts in one etb, but they were duplicates. Though the odds seem pretty rare that it's kind of cool as well.
I opened a Vivillon 3 pack and got M Alakazam FA

I also opened a M Mawile Box, the promos were easily damaged since they decided to put tabs on all 4 sides when they really only need 1 or 2. I don't think Pokémon cares if these cards are damaged or not when packaging which is a shame.

The box had a Ho-Oh Full Art and a holo Typhlosion, so another new full art.
I also pulled an Altaria Ex from 6 single packs and the other exs shown were from previous posts.

Really glad to get 6 new exs.

I'm kind of jealous of these pulls. Mine tend to not have been as good of late.

Opened a second Mythical Mew box today.

Pack 1: RC Swirlix, Golem, Red Card, Imakuni?
Pack 2: RC Diancie, Hitmonlee, Olympia, Revitalizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back