• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yesterday I opened 2 Mew boxes. The first one had 2 Mew promos and 2 code cards so funny factory error box, it also had a M Gardevoir FA, Blastoise Ex and Machamp Holo

The other had a Gardevoir FA and a Meowstic Ex.

They Mythical Pokemon collection ones?

I saw one of those at my local Target yesterday, myself.

Mine, however, did not contain duplicates of the Mew or the code cards.

Generations Pack 1: reverse holo Evo Soda, RC Floette, Jynx, Pokemon Fan Club, Imakuni?
Generations Pack 2: RC Slurpuff, Rapidash, Maintenance

I might opt to buy a couple boxes to keep sealed.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened the M Gyarados Collection today, I also opened a M Gyarados Elite Trainer Box.

I pulled the Espeon Full Art from the Gyarados box, and a couple exs and holos from the etb, new cards included the Espeon, Togekiss and a couple reverses.
I also opened a 3rd Mew box and got a M Blastoise Ex.

My only quarm with Generations is I kind of wish they had kept the heart holo pattern on the radiant collection commons. I'm glad they did away with the glitter holo design on the exs and uncommons, but I feel the commons are a little boring now without it, plus it makes no sense to put one after the rares if it looks like a regular common card. The card I want to pull most from the set is the full art Zapdos Ex.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Yesterday I opened an Umbreon blister it had a Greninja Break and a Palkia Ex, today I opened 4 boosters from Hot Topic and got Espeon Ex and Suicune Holo.

The only cards I haven't pulled from the set in Japanese or English are Skyla FA, Darkrai FA and Manaphy Ex as well as Golduck Break.

Years
I actually liked the glitter foil on the Radiant Collection. I'm not so sure I like the new Radiant Collection nearly as much.

Anyway, I've picked up a lot of TCG packs at GameStop the past two weekends. I just opened the Luxray Breakpoint Collectors Album. The pack inside had Aegislash as the rare and Scizor Spirit Link, All-Night Party, and Professor Sycamore as its uncommon trainers. Not a bad pack, but not outstanding.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Happened to open a chest in the online game that had 5 tokens in it.

Oh, and a Primal Groudon EX. Was pretty happy about that.

Years
Happened to open a chest in the online game that had 5 tokens in it.

Oh, and a Primal Groudon EX. Was pretty happy about that.

Niiice.

Anyway, opened a Breakpoint blister with a Mega Scizor pin in it.

Pack 1: reverse holo Shiftry, Liligant, Max Potion, Fighting Fury Belt
Pack 2: Meowstic, Tierno, All-Night Party
Pack 3: Zebstrika

Disappointing, but can't hit a home run every time.

Bonus pic of my stack of recently opened packs. I need to find a long box to put these in:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
Have you seen those little mini card holders at target or toys r us that hold about 40 cards and come with a pack for about 5$? Well I bought one and pulled a full art mega scizor secret rare. :)

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Managed to get that full art Golduck "BREAK" card in the TCGO today. Was on a roll with the Luxray deck.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Yesterday I opened some Breakpoint Dollar Tree packs, had some weird pulls, only pulled 9 reverses and a bunch of non holo rares, including 4 Luxrays.
Best card I pulled was this, which yay it was the last card from the set I wanted to pull. Don't really need that Darkrai Full Art.
Spoiler:

I also found an Ex cube at Target, it had the full art Team Aquas Kyogre which I didn't pull in my 2 Double Crisis pin blister packs. The packs inside had an Aegislash Ex as well and a couple cool holo promos and a tiny Absol figure, not sure where it was from but it is small.

A Target 3 pack gave me a Mewtwo Full Art, unfortunately it's not the blue one and is a duplicate but still a good pull. Glad to see you can get still in print sets for 3.33 at Target and they are not weighed. Also this is my 777th ultra rare owned, 756th pulled with 21 bcbms. I love when milestone numbers are full arts or even new cards. #222 was a M Lucario SR, #350 was a Juniper FA, #555 was a Shiny Mega Rayquaza FA, first in English I believe.

The Machamp tin has an awesome ex in it, wish it was in the set instead of the other one, really nice artwork. Nothing else to note about the tin.

Also opened the Charizard Ex 20th box, the promo is pretty cool looking, the only thing that would have made this box better was if it had a pin or a jumbo version of the promo instead of this poorly designed figure... Also an ex or holo would have been nice...
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Yesterday I opened some Breakpoint Dollar Tree packs, had some weird pulls, only pulled 9 reverses and a bunch of non holo rares, including 4 Luxrays.
Best card I pulled was this, which yay it was the last card from the set I wanted to pull. Don't really need that Darkrai Full Art.
Spoiler:

I also found an Ex cube at Target, it had the full art Team Aquas Kyogre which I didn't pull in my 2 Double Crisis pin blister packs. The packs inside had an Aegislash Ex as well and a couple cool holo promos and a tiny Absol figure, not sure where it was from but it is small.

A Target 3 pack gave me a Mewtwo Full Art, unfortunately it's not the blue one and is a duplicate but still a good pull. Glad to see you can get still in print sets for 3.33 at Target and they are not weighed. Also this is my 777th ultra rare owned, 756th pulled with 21 bcbms. I love when milestone numbers are full arts or even new cards. #222 was a M Lucario SR, #350 was a Juniper FA, #555 was a Shiny Mega Rayquaza FA, first in English I believe.

The Machamp tin has an awesome ex in it, wish it was in the set instead of the other one, really nice artwork. Nothing else to note about the tin.

Also opened the Charizard Ex 20th box, the promo is pretty cool looking, the only thing that would have made this box better was if it had a pin or a jumbo version of the promo instead of this poorly designed figure... Also an ex or holo would have been nice...
Spoiler:

I want that Skyla FA.

ANYWAY. Opened a Breakthrough blister with a Mega Swampert pin.

Breakthrough Pack: M Gardevoir EX 156/160
Primal Clash Pack: Aromatisse
Ancient Origins Pack: reverse holo Gyarados, Regirock, Faded Town, Flash Energy

Nice set of pulls for a 3 pack blister.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
On the 13th I went to Target for their sale, I got 3 tins, the Mewtwo, the Gyarados and a Xerneas. The Mewtwo had nothing, the Xerneas had a couple holos, nothing I really needed, the Gyarados had a M Gyarados FA, my third one now.
I also got 3 pin blisters, Blaziken, M Mewtwo Y and Gyarados. The M Mewtwo Y blister had a Glalie FA and a Greninja Break in the same pack.

Today I bought some packs from Walgreens, they had a buy one get one 50% off, I got 9 Breakpoint packs, pulled the SR Gyarados and a Luxray Break, this is the second secret rare I've pulled from Walgreens after a Rocky Helmet gold card from a Zekrom tin.

Only cards I'm still looking for from Breakthrough and Breakpoint are the FA's of Giovanni, blue Mewtwo, any of the M FA's save for Gyarados, Raichu Break and Golduck Break. Also got a booster box which should be here by the end of the week.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened a Roaring Skies booster box yesterday

Latios FA
Rayquaza Ex (C)
M Rayquaza Ex (C)
Gallade Ex
M Gallade Ex
7 holos
5 rare revs

Kind of eh for a box, though Latios was the only full art from that set I didn't have.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
I tend to not buy packs and instead buy cards individually because I have two stores locally that have warehouses full of cards (also I have the WORST luck and always get horrible cards), but I did buy two packs of cards the other day and pulled a BreakPoint Flareon EX Full Art. That's my good pull for the year.

Years
Well, to consistently get high volumes of good pulls, you have to take the junk pulls as normal and be buying in the quantities that Maserati or myself buy the cards in.

Anyway, opened a Breakthrough blister pack with a Mega Mewtwo Y pin in it.

Pack 1: reverse holo Braviary, Florges, Mewtwo Spirit Link
Pack 2: Parasect, Reserved Ticket
Pack 3: Simipour

Not terrible, but that last pack was a real letdown.

Years
Yesterday I bought a Charizard EX box, from the Generations series and I never felt so lucky. Foour boosters and I pulled four EX cards. : D
I pulled two Gardevoir EX's, a Flareon EX full art and a Meowstic EX.

Years
Yesterday I bought a Charizard EX box, from the Generations series and I never felt so lucky. Foour boosters and I pulled four EX cards. : D
I pulled two Gardevoir EX's, a Flareon EX full art and a Meowstic EX.

That's quite some insane luck there.

As for me, I opened an Ancient Origins blister with an XY56 Blissey and a Chespin coin.
The lone pack contained: reverse holo Entei, Metagross, Paint Roller

Decent for a single pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back