• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born As A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
Years
You have just been born,while you are young your mother and father take care of you,you can play with other pokemon and do other stuff,but as you get older you leave your mother and father and you can battle other pokemon,find a mate and do lots of other things,it your choice what you do.
One Thing You are born in the Kanto Safari Zone.
Heres the form
Name:
What Pokemon Are You:
Pesonality:
heres mine

Name:David
What Pokemon Are You:Vulpix
Pesonality:A kind,happy and useful pokemon

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Hey I'll join.

Name: Shadow Flame (Shadow for short)
What Pokemon Are You: Black Charmander
blackcharmander.png

Personality: Carefree energetic and I love making friends.

OOC: Credit for the sprite given to, "Butterfree A.K.A. Dragonfree"

Last edited:

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
Years
Name: Careena (friends call her Kyree, kay-ree)
What Pokemon Are You: Ferret
Pesonality: Kind, nice, friendly. She seems to me kind of mystical and usually keeps to herself.

Alana

Years
OOC: Great we can start now. Alright hope you doon't mind if I shoot it off.

A little black Charmander was walking through the grass. "Hey mom look I can walk" She said happily. "Thats great dear but come back here now I don't want you to go to far." The mother Charizard rapped her tail around her child. She was thinking. "Your only a day old and your already walking aroud like you were a year." She nuzzled the Charmander. "Momy do I have a name?" She asked. "Of course dear. Everyone has a name. I guess I just haven't told you your yet. Your name is Shadow Flame." Shadow Flame smiled. "Shadow Flame, I like that." "Good now rest little Shadow." Shadow Flame curled up beside her mpther and went to sleep. As soon as she was asleep Wonder Blaze(Shadow's mom) looked around. She was troubled. Why was little Shadow black. She couldn't understand it. She looked down at the slepping Charmander. "Rest easy my child for you will need all your stregnth." Wonder Blaze new that Pokemon of unusual color were tormented and picked on from the day they were born to the day they died. "I hope that does not happen to you little Shadow." She whispered. Then she curled up and fell asleep under the full moon.

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
Years
You mean furret dark croconaw,one more thing I forgot to tell everyone,you are only alowwed to have pre-evolved pokemon,that means your chacrecter is a sentret,it can evolve later.

I walked around some of the Safari Zone,my mother had only let me go a bit far from where we lived,after I finished exploring,our family had dinner,when we finished eating,my mother told me and my sister(Rebeeca) a story,after finishing the story she told us to go to sleep,we did what we were told,and we soon fell asleep.While me and sis were asleep,my mother and father discussed my power,my father said that I was more powerful that a average baby vulpix,and my mother agreed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
Name: I do not have a name.

What Pokemon Are You: charmander.

Personality: I was born blind and my parents were killed a few days after by team rocket. I mainly spend my time alone in one place thinking about the world and what is out there. One day while walking I noticed all the smells and decided to try and use my senses to try and get around. Each day I practice using my other senses to move but I don?t get very far before I bump into a tree or trip over. (I don?t have the radar from dare devil but I can hear and smell things and guess where they are from that. I am not very good with it and I bump into things and trip over pretty much all the time.) I don?t have any friends and get pushed around a lot. I am also blue. (Sorry Alana. I just want to be a bit strange.

----------------------------------------

A small blue charmander is walking through some grass. not far from her a black charmander has just gone to sleep her mother is looking around through the grass. i am just a few metres from them and do not know they are there when i trip on a rock and fall over. i groan and lay there not know where any trees are and very scared of another pokemon attacking me.

ooc: becuase i am blind my eyes are black too .

Last edited:

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
Baby Evee was lying beside her mother, Water the Vaporeon. It stretched it's leg.
" Mama what's my name?" lil Evee asked. Her mum thought for a moment and patted her daughter's head.
" Phsy my darling," her mother smiled. Phsy giggled and stood up.
" Mama, how do I walk like you?" she asked. Her mum laughed and patted her fin.
" Different way to your's. I used to have feet like you and rather walk on land, but now I rather swim" she said. Phsy yawned. She was plainly getting tired.
" Mama I'm hungry and tired," she said. Water smiled and stood up.
" I will bring some fish while you rest. I will wake you when I come back." she said.
" Ok Mama," Phsy said. She closed her eyes and relaxed. Water thought for a moment. Phsy was simply from Physic and she has feeling that her daughter wouldn't evolve like her. She shook her head and walked quietly, shined by Moonlight.

Alana

Years
OOC: Hey Pheobe would you like to be blue?
bluecharmander.png

Or mabey another Pokemon of a different color. I could help you get the sprite.

Shadow felt her mother get up. "Mommy where are you going?" "Don't worry dear Im just going to get us something to eat." Shadow nodded and curled up but she couldn't get back to sleep. She stood up and looked around. It was dark but she could see something not to far off. A flame. She walked towards it curiously.

Last edited:

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
Phsy woke up, feeling bloated.
" Goodmorning dear," Water said, licking Phsy's face. Phsy giggled, feeling like she was chickled.
" Morning Mama," she said.
" I got some nice berries for you to it," her mum said, giving Phsy some oran and chesto berry.
" Thankie mama!" she said and ate gratefully. Water smiled and patted her little baby.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
ooc: ok. ill be blue. i would rather be black but i dont mind. ill edit my profile.

:i feel cold winds going over me and guess it must be night time. in the wind i smell another pokemon.i get up and sniff trying to smell where they are." whos there? please go away. i dont have any berries to give you!"i back away scared and fall on my bottom. quite scared i sit still and hope they dont see me.

Alana

Years
Shadow Flame looks at the Charmander. "I don't want any berrys." She said. The wind picks up and she shivers. "Why do you keep falling down?" She asked curiously. Just then Wonder Blaze comes back with some Pecha berrys. Shadow is a little ways off talking to a strange Pokemon. She flys to her. "Shadow Flame come back to the nest its getting chilly." Then she notices the other Charmander, she relaxes a bit. "Hello little one. Whats your name and where is your mother?"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
i hear some one talking and then a bit of warmth wash over me. i then feel swooping and some one asks me a couple o question." i keep fallin over becuase i cant see. i dont have a name and my parenst are cold and dont move. i dont know where they are.sorry."

Alana

Years
Shadow moves closer. "You can't see. And your mommy doesn't move. No name." She feels herself grow cold but she doesn't know why. For a Charmander so young she is quite intellagent. Wonder Blaze walks over and helps the pore Charmander to its feet. "Come with us we can settle the rest later. Right now you need food and a warm place to sleep." Shadow and Wonder Blaze help the young Pokemon back to there nest then Wonder Blaze gives them the Pecha berrys she has collected. "Eat up now." Shadow hadn't realised how hungry she was.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
i get helped up and taken some where then feel something put into my hand. i feel its shape and texture and i smell it and know that it must be a pecha berry." thank you shadow." i guess one is called shadow becuase of what i have heard.i eat the berries and curl up and go to sleep.

Alana

Years
Shadow Flame watches the other Charmander for awhile then she curls up to and falls asleep.

The next morning Shadow wakes up and smells breakfast. She opens her eyes and looks around but her mom isn't there. "Mommy" She calls out then she sees her flying above and she relaxes. Shadow pokes the Blue Charmander. "Wake up, we need to eat then we have to go name hunting." She picks up some of the food her mom brought and eats a little. Then she tosses some at her friend. "Come on get up."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
i am having a good dream about the last few hours and then i get poked and i wake up. i hear shadow tell me that we need to go name hunting and i feel something against my tail. i get up and open my eyes and yawn then eat the berries." ok if you say so shadow flame. but i might hold you back. i bump into things alot."

Alana

Years
"I know but I don't care. Now come on lets find your name." Shadow gets up and walks over to the Charmander. "here" She said wagging her tail "Grab my tail and I'll lead you around."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back