• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born As A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Wonder Blaze spoke, "I am sorry I haven't taught Shadow Flame to stay away from this place yet." She smiled and Shadow Flame bowed her head. "yeah I'm sorry i didn't know. Guess we should get going now huh." She turned and began to walk away.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • " Wait!" Phsy called out. Shadow Flame and Wonder Blaze turned around. " I picked many berries and I decided to give half to you two. " Phsy opened her bag and took another bag, which she put half berriesin it. " Here you go. Um... Can we be friends? I really need a friend"

Alana

Years
  • Shadow looked at her. She new that Eevee was really a nicee Pokemon. "How can we be friends?" She asked "We're not allowed on this land."

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • Phsy smiled.
    " See that land over there? Well that land is not owned by any pokemon and we are allowed to go. It have flowers, pokemons, water, foods and lots of stuff!" Phsy said. She nibbled on some berries and waited for the answer.

Alana

Years
  • Shadow Flame smiled. "Yeah that sounds like loads of fun." She picks up some berries and nibbles them but shes not really hungry.

Alana

Years
  • Shadow ran happily to the unowned land and started running around in it. Then something came out of the bushes and stred at her. It was a Spearow. "A black Charmander." It started laughing then it flew up and struck Shadow on the nose. "You don't belong here go back to where you came from freak." Shadows eyes filled with tears. She turned and ran back to her mom. "Mommy why did that Spearow call me a freak?"

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • Phsy glared at Spearow. She bit the Spearow and it cried out in pain.
    " You'll regret it lil Evee!" then it flew away. Phsy looked back and tried to cheer up Shadow, but Shadow was gone to her mum.

Alana

Years
  • Wonder Blaze looked at her sadly. "I really hoped you wouldn't have to face this, you see Pokemon of different colors tend to get picked on." Shadow looked up. "For how long?" "A long time, but don't worry about that now go and play." Shadow smiled and scampered off to play with Phsy.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • Phsy played and guarded two Charmander at same time. Pokemon like Spearow, Fearow glared at them. But pokemon like Furret and Sentret smiled at them.
    " Also as I forgot to mention that black pokemon is disliked by flying types," Phsy said and glared at Fearow who was trying to attack Shadow.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • Shadow looked at the bird Pokemon and stuck out her tung. "I don't care if he doesn't like me, that gives him no right to attack." She turned up her nose and starts wagging her tail. "Wanna play tag." Doesn't wait for an answer. "Tag your it" runs off.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • Phsy chased Shadow around and touched Shadow's head.
    " You're it!" Phsy said. Then her mother came.
    " Phsy what are you doing? It's almost dinner time, now come on," Water said and dragged Phsy.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i hear conversation and then foot steps getting faiter and fainter." shadow? where are you?" i find my way to a tree and sit down. i start crying as i have lost the only friend i ever had.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • Phsy felt something. She forgot blue Charamander! She ran towards to the hill near to river that nearly drowned her.
    " Blue ( that's what she decided to call the blue Charmander ) where are you?"

Alana

Years
  • Shadow ran up to the blue Charmander. "Hey umm I've been thinking and I think I've thought of a name for you. How bout Blue Scent, Blue for short?" She sat down beside her letting her know they hadn't abandoned her.

Alana

Years
  • "Because you rely on your sense of smell." Shadow looked around. "Phsy hey Phsy over here."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back