• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boys please come in!!!

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
  • Hmm... speaking from my personal tastes, I find fancy shoes and other such products unattractive, but honestly I don't pay much attention. As long as it's not over the top, I really don't mind what a woman is wearing. Call me old-fashioned. :/

I think in the end, though, you should do what makes you feel attractive and confident. It's more important that you're not busy worrying about that sort of thing while you're on your date.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I don't think he's going to be looking at your shoes, BB.

I take the time to compliment a girl for trying hard to look nice when I go out on dates. ;)

Since I grew up with sisters, I know how much effort most girls put into dates.

(on topic: I think they look good!)

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah about "boys come in!" while your gender is female >>

Oh and shoes doesn't matter. Shoes is wtflol imo. Shoes is the last thing I look at a girl. Get youreself some typical shoes they go with in wherever you live in.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Oooh, cute shoes. :D
    Seriously though, don't get all worked up over whether he'll like your shoes or not xD wear what makes you feel good, and enjoy the date. =]

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Well, if you're wearing nothing but the shoes, he'll certainly like it.

Not the restaurant though, save that part for in an apartment XD

What I recommend is that you don't beat yourself up over this. Wear normal shoes. Don't rape the makeup. Just wear a casual dress and you'll be fine. If he really likes you it will be your personality that matters.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • If I am honest, when I see girls wearing shoes like that, I think 'slag'.
    Honest opinion.
    Quoted for truth. Seriously, no need to make yourself look like you're going to a huge event. Yes, it's a date but just be yourself and be natural and he'll love that. (:

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
  • Personally, I don't like shoes like that. I prefer girls who wear boots and trainers, y'know what kind of stuff I mean. But hey, he might.

And I think if he actually cares all that much about the shoes... he really isn't worth it.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • I'm not the best person to take advice from, but your shoes aren't going to do much to leave an impression. Honestly, unless he has a foot fetish of some sort, he's not going to be staring at your shoes the whole time. Just be nice to the guy, and he'll probably be fine.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Um, yeah... as MANY have said, shoes will probably be your least worry. C:

Just be yourself! And don't stress over the little things; no offence meant, but guys, you barely notice things. Once, during a date, I changed my hair in the bathroom TWICE, first clipping my fringe back with a slide, and second putting my hair in a ponytail.

On the second time, the guy said "Did... you have that slide in before?"

I don't think you need to worry about your shoes. C:

Back