• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BRAINS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
  • What would you do if you woke up and you find out the zombies attacked Earth? What if they killed your family but thought you were dead so they didn't bother touching you? Would you run and hide or kill them? Or would you look for survivors?

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2013
    Family dead? I would hunt those zombies down, my family was MINE to kill. After that I would do whatever I felt like, like rowing a boat, with chickens and supplies, to one of the many uninhabited islands that are about 10 miles away from my home. Once my makeshift farm was set up I would return every so often to liberate one of my animal brethren, perhaps find a wife, make her my undead slave and live happily ever after.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • This is a poll, not a discussion, so it belongs in OVP. I'll move it there now. For future reference, please read this and feel free to PM me if you have further questions.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Oh snap, apparently there's already a thread about the zombie apocalypse! You can all find it here :).

Unfortunately though, that means I have to close this one :(

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back