• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bravely Default

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I just got the game yesterday and so far I've played a little but OMG I love it! It's so beautiful and the voices are amazing and I love JRPGs hnnggg thanks to all my friends for recommending it to me!

Broncos

Jesus take the wheel
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    I just defeated Braev and have decided to grind a little before heading towards the Earth Temple. It took me this long to finally see the positive side of grinding (as hard as it is for me to say it). Barely defeating Braev and having to Summon Friends spam on him is the reason for doing this.

Currently my team are all level 60 and to this point, the game has continued to keep on the suspense and challenge. What awaits me in the Earth Temple... Oh I can't wait to find out.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, Mac. One of us.

Anyway, the other night I got to the first fight with Victor and Victoria. Even though it's staged that they forfeit, I was doing surprisingly well. I totally could have had them if Victoria didn't wimp out. I can't stand her, btw. I'm really hoping she gets what she deserves at some point. My luck, she has some tragic backstory...but she's so despicable, I can't even imagine something like that getting me to like her.

Years
  • I just got the game yesterday and so far I've played a little but OMG I love it! It's so beautiful and the voices are amazing and I love JRPGs hnnggg thanks to all my friends for recommending it to me!

Welcome to the club, Mac. One of us.

Anyway, the other night I got to the first fight with Victor and Victoria. Even though it's staged that they forfeit, I was doing surprisingly well. I totally could have had them if Victoria didn't wimp out. I can't stand her, btw. I'm really hoping she gets what she deserves at some point. My luck, she has some tragic backstory...but she's so despicable, I can't even imagine something like that getting me to like her.

Are you playing it with Japanese or English audio? And Victor is one of my side-favourites, mainly because his Japanese voice actor is Ono Daisuke *o* That deep, manly voice...I was freaking out when I saw the Japanese voice cast and immediately wanted it when I saw his name.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Picked up this game 2 weeks ago, totally fallen in love with it, I grind far to much though, I'm always far to over leveled, like when I'm watching TV and wouldn't be able to pay attention to story I'm always grinding haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm playing in English of course...only game I'll play in Japanese is Pokemon since it's super easy to grasp even if you can't read it. :P Victoria's voice actress though...gotta give her credit for making Victoria sound like a total...yeah. lol

Love Ringabel's voice actor, but I mean, Ringabel in general... <3

Years
  • I just got the game yesterday and so far I've played a little but OMG I love it! It's so beautiful and the voices are amazing and I love JRPGs hnnggg thanks to all my friends for recommending it to me!

Totes agree there :D

But yeah, Ringabel is <3

Tiz is great...but the real question is...

Spoiler:

Years
  • I'm playing in English of course...only game I'll play in Japanese is Pokemon since it's super easy to grasp even if you can't read it. :P Victoria's voice actress though...gotta give her credit for making Victoria sound like a total...yeah. lol

Love Ringabel's voice actor, but I mean, Ringabel in general... <3

From what I've heard of the English dialogue, the voice actors actually sound decent and not like dubbed anime. Though I still prefer listening to the Japanese audio even though reading the subtitles can be sometimes painful XP Haven't touched this game since last week D: Makes me wonder when I'll ever finish...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • From what I've heard of the English dialogue, the voice actors actually sound decent and not like dubbed anime. Though I still prefer listening to the Japanese audio even though reading the subtitles can be sometimes painful XP Haven't touched this game since last week D: Makes me wonder when I'll ever finish...

This is gonna sound mean, but I really don't like the sound of Japanese dialog. I don't know why, and I feel bad about it, but the language just...doesn't sound pleasant to me? I don't even know.

But yes, Ringabel! Let's all love him together. :)

Let's gather more ladies. ;) He'll love that!

Broncos

Jesus take the wheel
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    Everything Ringabel says just brings a smile to my face. He's the man... Sorry, Tiz.

:D

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Ringabel is the best character, hands down. And for those who are still in chapter one - he gets better. :V

Tiz was much more standard fare protagonist, really. He does get more interesting, and he'll be in the sequel too (which is intriguing), but hopefully they flesh him out some more in that.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Ringabel is the best character, hands down.
    I second that (though I'm only on chapter 2).
    Tiz was much more standard fare protagonist, really. He does get more interesting, and he'll be in the sequel too (which is intriguing), but hopefully they flesh him out some more in that.

Bravely Default is getting a sequel?

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Are you playing it with Japanese or English audio? And Victor is one of my side-favourites, mainly because his Japanese voice actor is Ono Daisuke *o* That deep, manly voice...I was freaking out when I saw the Japanese voice cast and immediately wanted it when I saw his name.

I play with English audio and I have no problems with the voices. ♥

Years
  • Yup, Bravely Second. But I'd steer away from any information about that game until you finish Bravely Default first. Since, the first Bravely Second trailer does spoil something near the end of the first game.

Wait, whoa, there's already a trailer released for it? O: Makes me want to finish even quicker! I'm at the end of chapter 3; it was relatively painful having to keep going back and forth between places via the ship OTL

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
    Years
  • From the sound of it this game is really good and I'm looking forward to getting it really soon. I'm sure it will live up to my expectations from the looks of it in reviews and this thread.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Wait, whoa, there's already a trailer released for it? O: Makes me want to finish even quicker! I'm at the end of chapter 3; it was relatively painful having to keep going back and forth between places via the ship OTL
    Yeah, there are two trailers for Bravely Second. One has the spoiler, and the other is spoiler free just showing a new character and concept art.

Oh, are you doing the Praline quest? Yeah, that was slightly tedious. xD

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • ^.^ My boyfriend said he might get me this game for my birthday and now I'm so super excited omgomgomg! This is going to be a slow 3 weeks.

Back