• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breakaway(still working on a better title.. X_x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ari Headed Back To Pallet. "*Sigh* No Treasure There! Maybe I'll Find An Empty House In Pallet."

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
  • (Pokefan007: I allready did, First page. Refresh your short Memory.)

*Guided by the soft glow of the SteetLamps, he walks along the night streets, headed home for his small apartment. The night, unlike it's pictured, is bustling with people, gambling on battles, shopping in the stores, and lights shining out buisness building windows.*

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • Nic saw a man with a Raticate rushing out of the house. The man may have been totally innocent, but Nic was already getting suspicious.
    A small spine tipped with poison was on his right hand.
    -You there! What are you doing in this place? Do you know it is marked as a high risk area? You're fortunate it is not prohibited at the moment.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ari Walked Over To Rick And Nic "Hello! Who Are You? Ari Asked. His Tail And Pichu-Like Features Standing Out Like A Sore Thumb

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • OOC: You're arn't in a rocket uniform now right? ^^
    ----------
    -Is your grandma in there? You better tell her to get out of here too. It's not safe here. In fact, I would suspect you of being a rocket as well, but you don't seem to be in our records, so I guess you're fine.

He turned to Ari.

-What about you? What do you want?

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "I'm Not A Rocket! Rokets Are In Space And Go ZooooOOOooooOOOmmmMMMMmm!" Ari Smiled "Chu!" He Said Cheeks Sparking

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ari Jumped Backwards "Such A Cute Raticate! And Are Those Clothes In Style? Some People Who I Saw Before Were Wearing Them."

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
  • *Walking under the moonlight, he stopped for a moment to observe the arguement, then shrugged his shoulders and continued along the street, humming a repetitive little tune.*

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • Nic hadn't withdrawn the poison.

-It seems that I was right after all. I can't understand you... you could have just gotten away...

He sliced at the Raticate, and left a wound, then kept a distance from the Raticate. Of course...

Raticate's attacks were mostly uneffective on Nic- the main trait of the Shedinja morph was immunity to most attacks.

Nic levitated in the air and drifted away from the Raticate, moving towards Rick.

It was time to arrest.

He whispered into the small mike at his mouth.
    -Alert! Rocket found in Pallet. Requesting support.

Now he would just have to keep Rick busy until more support came to arrest him.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • "Sounds ofal. I was there about well 6 years I think. One day was just walking through the woods on my own and was attacked by some one. Before i could stop myself I morphed. Of course they then decided to capture me. and thats about it. i was captured and treated as a slave like you." Sighs. "Hey is that the lake?" Points.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back