• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

W-huh?

• Total voters

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I Love dinner. I love the meals that I get to eat with dinner.

Years
    Dinner because it is when I eat the most food. Breakfast I hardly eat anything because I don't have time to make and as for lunch, the school food does not keep my full at all until dinner.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    ...that IS random and makes no sense at all. >_>;; I didn't change it myself, but I can't blame whoever did. Just be straightforward with it and you won't have issues.

It's a fusion of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.

I see your point though.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I don't really care since I don't eat at normal time's. Like you will eat at lets say 12 pm every day, Mine changes depending on when I'm hungry. I would say lunch because i get a break at school :p

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Unlike a lot of people here, I love breakfast other than any other meal! :D It has all the best foods... :D

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Lunch, because in the morning I'm too sleepy to enjoy breakfast and I don't eat too much at night because I have dinner late.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Food is food. I normally only eat 2 meals a day, Brunch and dinner, and it all depends on what I feel like eating and what I'm actualy eating that makes me like a particular meal.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    I prefer dinner for one reason: no rush. As a high schooler we have 20 minutes to eat lunch. Which my Mom complains about because it tends to lead to me rush eating on days when I have more time to eat. Breakfast is better but I have to think of getting to school. So yep dinner is my favorite.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    Breakfast I have a hard time eating. Dinner is something I don't eat much cause I don't like to cook.

Lunch is better xD Im more hungery at lunch too, so.. XD

Back