• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

W-huh?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Dinner is the only meal that I actually feel full. Breakfast consists of microwave rice and green tea, and Lunch is just whatever my school can provide, which isn't much.

lonewolfx44

Is a happy fellow ^^
    Years
    Dinner, because it CAN be the lightest and quickest meal of the day, if you are eating healthily, that is. But Dinner also is when I see people I am familiar with so I can be at a table for 3 hours or so u.u I like it, but I always go, "Why did I stay here that long?"

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    due lunch is the best i get to eat a big but right sized meal and i always feel good after that and i cant wait to have lunch cuz my laast class is after then i get to go home

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I like whatever meal it is that I eat when I come home from work. It's not dinner, since I eat that before going into work. And it's not lunch since I eat a lot. But it's all delicious, and the only meal that I eat that fills me up for long periods of time.

I would have said breakfast, since I enjoy the typical breakfast foods, but in my family breakfast can also be dinner.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    I prefer breakfast because I love the choices. My favorite is waffles, and I put one of those teeny weeny chocolate chips in each little square. I'm a fattie. <3

And me and a friend or two like to go out for breakfast on weekends to coffe shops and what not.

And if you're not hungry, people can't really judge you for skipping breakfast. But if you don't eat lunch or dinner, people start to whisper...

Línk

¤ Hero Of Time ¤
    Years
    All three put together is pretty good. How can you not like one? Food is amazing.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    What!?! Where is 4th meal?

I enjoy dinner the most, last meal of the day and that's when I can eat the most =D.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I love breakfast and lunch, the're my best meals in the day.
    And I have alot of appetite in the morning and afternoon xD

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Lunch, or dinner. Whichever gets me meatloaf.

Around this school, I get up fort dinner, I don't for lunch, so I have to say dinner.

However, I find myself waking up early for Breakfast, I love those waffle-iron waffles. Never had it, so delicious. & Mushroom-Bacon-Cheddar cheese eggs...so delicious.

Back