• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breaking Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    This is my first story with the DPP characters (Damion/Jun Dawn/Hikari Lucas/Kōki) I hope I do well with this. There will be some Twinleafshipping parts in this piece. I am also using their Jap. Names...So, here it is!!!

Note: I do not know if Lucas' real Jap. Name is Kōki. If you know what it is, please tell me. Until then, I will just use Lucas.

Breaking Dawn

Breaking Dawn

Chapter 1

Jun sat on the stairs of his home in Twinleaf Town. His Prinplup sat on the step next to him. Jun sighed. Hikari was supposed to be here half an hour ago...Jun thought to himself. He looked up at the mahogany door, hoping it would open. Well, thinking apparently worked, the door opened letting in a sliver of sunlight. But Hikari didn't walk in; it was Lucas. Jun moaned. "What do you want Lucas?"

Lucas shrugged. "I was bored waiting for Hikari."

"Welcome to the club." Jun replied.

Lucas walked over and leaned on the stair railing. "So where are we all going?" He asked.

"Well if Hikari would get her butt over here, we would be headed to Sunnyshore City for a vacation!" Jun shouted.

Lucas rolled his blue eyes. "So just go call her or something and tell her to kick it into gear and get over here."

Jun just sat there. Prinplup looked up at him.

"Prin?" Prinplup cried.

Jun looked down, then back up to the door. It casually opened, and Hikari stepped in, holding her yellow duffle bag.

"I'm sorry I took so long. Mother wanted to give me a speech about not to miss her and call every hour." Hikari said.

"Whatever! Just come on!" Jun yelled as he jumped up from the stairs.

Lucas and Hikari turned their heads, watching Jun run out the door.

"I don't understand how he has so much energy." Hikari said.

Lucas slid off the rail. "I think he got shocked by a Luxuray when he was little." Lucas stated.

The two of them walked out after Jun.

"Hey Jun!" Hikari shouted.

Jun spun around from his running. His green scarf blew off to the side as he turned.

"Wait up!" Hikari replied.

Jun loosened his posture and waited for his friends to catch up.

Hikari and Lucas walked over as Prinplup waddled.

Jun took out a Pokeball and the red beam took in Prinplup. Then he kept walking with Hikari on one side of him, and Lucas on the other.

Hikari looked at Jun, who didn't say a word. "Jun, what's wrong?"

Jun looked over at her. His hands in his pockets of his dark jeans and his scarf set over his shoulder and the other piece across his chest. "Nothing." He finally said.

Hikari smiled. "Well that's good. I'm just happy your including me on this trip."

Jun smiled a bit. "No problem."

Hikari turned back to the path and began to think. I know something is up with that boy...he just doesn't want to tell me.

They approached a bus stop in Jubilife City and waited. A white and blue bus pulled up in front of them. The doors slid open and they got on.

As Jun stepped on, he turned around to see Lucas helping Hikari on while holding her hand. Jun quickly turned away and walked to the back of the bus and sat down by the window in the corner.

Hikari walked back and sat in the seat in front of him. Lucas walked up and sat with Hikari.

Jun looked out the window and watched the city dissappear as the bus drove on down the road. Jun sat byhimself for a few hours, then Hikari popped in next to him.

"Come on, something is wrong." Hikari stated.

Jun looked at her. "Nothing, I promise."

Hikari sighed. "If it's about the whole Lucas thing, I understand."

Jun raised his eyebrow. "Lucas thing?"

"Yeah. I know you know Lucas likes me. He told me. And I know you sorta kinda like me too." Hikari replied.

Jun's eyes widened, then went back to normal. "I do not!"

Hikari shrugged. Her Chimchar jumped over the seat and sat on her lap.

A couple hours later, Jun found Hikari asleep with her head set on his shoulder. Jun smiled then looked out the window and watched the clouds roll by. Jun pretended like nothing bad ever happened between them.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    that is so good, just like the rest of your stories. It sounds like a lot of fun if you ask me. The classic someone saying that they know they like them ,and the other person denying it, that happens a bit in real life.

About Lucas saying that he thinks Jun got shocked with a luxray when he was little was really funny, can't wait for chapter two!

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Good. I love a good DPP story and yours is looking to become one of my regulars. One thing, you don't have to leave a line under every sentence you write. Only when some new starts to talk or when you are starting a new paragraph. Don't worry though; I did the sorta same thing except I didn't space my lines at all, only when I was starting a new paragraph. You may have done this to make the story look bigger or whatever, but it makes it alot easier to read if you only space them for those reasons I listed before.

Looking forward to the next chapter and also looking forward to longer chapters ;)

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    I must say your title is also eye-catching. Myself, when I saw it thought straight away to 'Breaking Dawn' by Stephenie Meyer, who I am a great fan of.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I must say your title is also eye-catching. Myself, when I saw it thought straight away to 'Breaking Dawn' by Stephenie Meyer, who I am a great fan of.

lol her books are great. Im reading New Moon now. And im gonna go see the movie next weekend :D

ON TOPIC: Anyway, thanks! I just like that title coz it kinda fits with my plot :D

Hiidora

Strawberry Lip gloss~!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    Yes.. His Japanese name is Kōki

Sorry I didn't read your fan-fiction, I got caught up in seeing the part where you said you didn't know if his name was Kōki (Don't know if someone already told you if his name was or wasn't that, I didn't read the comments either)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Don't bump fics over a month old. Reread the rules, and double-check the date of the last post, before posting again.

Thread's closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back