• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bree "The Ash Obsessed Freak" Fan Club!

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    ^^I'm not alone XD

Thanks Bree *hugs you back*
    I haven't ever read Inuyasha, but my fave manga is Rumiko's Ranma ?^^

What's your fave pokemon Bree? And why?

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Your welcome,Peach.^^I am glad you aren't alone.XD
    I don't read much manga,so I don't know much about it.XD
    I have lots of favorite Pokemon,but right now Chikorita is my fav as you can tell.XD

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    Bree said:
    Aw,thank you L_M!^^I like green too and I noticed that you like it.XD

Is it that obvious? xD Green was my very favorite color when I was little and is still going strong!! xD xD Well...lime green is technically my favorite color, but it's still green. xP

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Yes,I noticed it is obvious.But I didn't know you liked it that much and for that long.XD
    Oh yeah,I made a list of what the next Pokemon themes for my sig.^_^
    Heres the ones I have already used:
    Pokemon and the sig color:Chikorita-green/Umbreon-black/Articuno-ice blue
    Heres the one I plan on in the future:
    Pokemon and sig color:Mew-pink & light pink/Milotic-blue & lighter blue/Pikachu-yellow & black/Dragonair-Blue & white/Skitty:pink & cream color/Swellow:dark blue & red/white
    Each of them are a different Pokemon type and I picked my favorite out of the types and thats what I got.XD
    If anyone likes them or dosen't,feel free to speak up^_^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I really like them, the ones I like most are the Pikachu, Dragonair, Mew, Swellow and Skitty ones XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HI P_V!

I like them, AC. But the best ones are Skitty, Pikachu, Swellow, and Chikorita. ^^ Whatever you use they will look great. =D

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Hi Stevo and pikastar!^^Thanks for your comments.=) I noticed niether of you like the Milotic one though.XD
    Anyway,I can't be on long cause I need to go to bed early cause I have a friend that has a birthday tomorrow.XD*On the internet I mean*
    And I don't feel really good either.xD;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey AC! *hugs* Awww..you welcome. You can do all of them, and I will love them all. Cool! Someone is going to be surprised. =D I am sorry you don't feel well, yeah you need some rest. I hope you will feel better.

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Thanks again,pikastar^^*Hugs back*I want to keep my Chikorita sig until Bayleef will see it,he will love it...I hope.XD
    I will feel better in the morning.^^I just need some rest.=P
    Oh yeah,does anyone like the new pic in my sig?=3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww...so cute!! I love it. Chikorita looks so cute in that pic. I know Bayleaf will love it. ^^

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    G'night Breeze! And I hope you feel much better tomorrow. =T =)

That piccy of Chiko ish so CUTE! <3 *dies* And all your siggy themes sound great! I especially like the Dragonair and Skitty ones. I look forward to those. ^^ But then, I look forward to all of them! ^-^

And I'm sure Bayleef will love it, Bree. =]

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Bree logged out and after 2 hours I came back. When Bree is here I'm not and when I'm here Bree is not. That is so us XD Oh well, hope we meet on evening^^

Awww, that pic of Chikorita is too sweet. I really like your changing sig XD
    I only change that poem under my sig banner.

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    *Is back again*XD
    Thank you for your comments Peach and L_M^^I am going to keep this sig till Bayleef sees it.And sorry Peach that our time is different.^^;It's hard for me to get on when you do.XD
    And I feel better now,thanks L_M^_^

Last edited:

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Actually P_V,you are ahead of me.XD But we still talk alot on MSN.^^
    I hate these time thingys cause it makes it hard to talk to friends across the world.XD
    YAY!32 pages and 980 posts!^^

Back