• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bree "The Ash Obsessed Freak" Fan Club!

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Hi Bree and everyone here^^

Am I only one who doesn't hate time zones here? *everyone stares* Really, I think it's so exciting how people have different kind of times, when here is morning somewhere is evening. I can say that I love time zones XD
    But it's great that we can still talk lot on MSN, Bree.

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Hi Peach!^^I agree that times zones are interesting,but sometimes they prevent people from talking to eachother.But I am glad we can still talk,Peach^^
    ^^XD That evil,evil,evil pudding cut me!;-;Why have you betrayed me,pudding?!;-;
    XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    XDDDD. The pudding betrays people, that is a really ebil pudding XD, killl it kill it XD *stabs pudding*

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
    Hmmm *tries to think*. Ok what about this. What is your fave epi of all time, if you can remember the name XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    My favorite episode is the first one and different kind of Misty.I pretty much like all episodes.^^
    My least favorite episodes is "The path to the Pokemon league"and the one where Ash's Butterfree evolved.
    Ash acted stupid in those episodes imo.-_-;*Hears everyone gasp cause I insulted Ash*XD

Stevo-kun

Years
    Well I liked this epi but I didn't like it at the same time and that was the one where butterfree left Ash, I almost cried. YOu can call me silly if ya want ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
    *tries to think*. I dunno if you have been asked this but what is your fave manga out of all that you own ^^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    That question hasn't been asked,P_V^^
    Well,since the only manga I have read so far is Pokemon and Inu-yasha,
    I would have to say Pokemon cause Inu-yasha is disturbing.O.o XD

Back