• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bree "The Ash Obsessed Freak" Fan Club!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, thanks AC! Well I got to go now. Need to get ready for work. See-ya later AC and P_V. *hugs*

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Yay Coca~Cola *guls it down quick and starts dancing* yay, ooh I shouldn't have done that. Now I have stomach ache XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    ^^I am not doing well,actually.Someone made me very sad on MSN.;-;
    Anyway,your welcome Stevo^^I am glad you feel better now.XD
    Btw,I made a request thread for my blinkies.The link is in my sig,you know you want to click it.;D
    XD

Stevo-kun

Years
    I am glad ^^. I don't know if I have already asked this but...

What is your most favourite gift you have recieved irl?

o0 huh, that didn't make alot of sense lol.

Pokemon_Veteran

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Nope,no one has ever asked me that.XD And I think that is a good question.=P
    I would have to say my Flame Red SP and Pokemon Ruby that I got for Christmas.=3 My birthdays suck so bad,that it's sad.XD
    *Hey!That rymed!*XD

Stevo-kun

Years
    Well I got a Mobile(Cell) phone for my last BDay, which was probably my best. Oh no wait my best was my Gamecube with Mario Sushine XD. I got the Cube the year it came out. I can't beleive it has been 2 nearly 3 years since I got it o0 scary XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    Hello Bree! Are you alright? Don't feel that way about your b-days. *huggles Bree* Maybe we can make this year's birthday special. But that's about eight months away. xP Remind me when it gets near your birthday, Bree. o<(xD [<--my party hat. xD] We can make it extra special. ^-^

Back