• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bree "The Ash Obsessed Freak" Fan Club!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! I am so happy you feeling alright! ^^ What is your favorite ship in Pokemon or Inuyasha. Sorry if this was asked before.

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • Thanks,pikastar^^It's okay of anyone asks me the same questions,I don't mind answering them again.^^
    And that question hasen't been asked before.
    I support Altoshipping and I can't choose between Pokeshipping and Advanceshipping in Pokemon.
    And there is many,many shippings I support in Inu-yasha.XD Way to many to name.=P

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I am glad you are feeling better Breeze XD. *tries to think of question*. XD I can't think of anything sorry ^^:

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww...Altoshipping is cute. Yep Pokeshipping and Advanceshipping are cute too. But you know what I support the most. ^^ My favorite ship in Inuyasha is Inuyasha and Kagome. To me they are a cute couple. ^^

Goodnight Breeze! Sleep tight. ^_________^

Stevo-kun

Years
  • I am doing great. Ok how did you find PC. Just a silly question *can't think of anything*

Pokemon_Veteran

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • I don't think that is a silly question,it's very good.^^
    Well,Toto gave me the link and asked me if I could join PC and post in her clubs since they didn't have many members and ect.
    At first I didn't really like PC,but now I love it and it's my favorite forum now.^^

Stevo-kun

Years
  • XD. Well if I remeber right you are from SPP XD. Man lots of people are coming from SPP lol, there must be a trend going round lol.

Pokemon_Veteran

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • ^^Hiya Mandi!XD I am doing good,thanks^^
    ^Yep,I am from Serebii.=P but,I left it for PC,cause I don't like Serebii anymore.
    I guess it is a trend that people are coming from Serebii.XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^That's what happened to me too Breeze. Now I barely visit SPPf anymore. ^^;; I used to love it there, I wonder what happened. XD

Stevo-kun

Years
  • XD. I am glad I didn't join because everyone is leaving XD. Plus I only found this place by searching on google lol.

Pokemon_Veteran

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
  • Wahh! xS I'm so sorry I haven't been on alot. ='[ I've been busy.

*Chikorita* said:
    Well, seeing as L_M asked to be co-owner so sweetly, and that Bree wanted her to be co-owner as well, I am making L_M co-owner. I doubt any of you will disagree with me either (I think). XD

This is kind of late, but oh well..YAY!!! I feel really happy. :classic: *huggles Breeze* Thank you for letting me be the co-owner of your club! And thanks for the congrats everyone. ^^ If anyone disagrees, it's okay if they speak up. I wouldn't be mad or anything like that.

*cough*
    Now back on topic...
    I came from SPPf too, but now I like PC better. I too seldomly go to SPPf. :\

Question Time! xD Are you a sporty-type girl? If you are, what are your favorite sports?

[I don't think this question's been asked, but if it has, sorry.]

Back