• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    No to this weeks question but yep see it reguarly updated each week.

Years
    Well I hope so. I want to be a part of this group. Because, like I imagine everyone here, I breed a lot. XD Most recently things I have bread was pokemon for a monotype ghost team. I started at about 1AM and then went to bed an hour later once I finished Chandelur. The next day I spend a few hours breeding and training up Frilish, Yamask, and Honedge

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Well I hope so. I want to be a part of this group. Because, like I imagine everyone here, I breed a lot. XD Most recently things I have bread was pokemon for a monotype ghost team. I started at about 1AM and then went to bed an hour later once I finished Chandelur. The next day I spend a few hours breeding and training up Frilish, Yamask, and Honedge

Hehe yep just put on hold a rather massive shiny Charmander breeding project, I think I was nearly a 1000 eggs in but need a break from it so just going to build up a 5IV Charizard instead for now.

Will resume shiny breeding after I've finished Y and fully kitted out my team with ribbons (Contests and Battle Maison + Kalos and Hoenn champ).

Rotom Wash is still on my list to breed but otherwise I'll be having a look round for some new ideas.

Years
    Hehe yep just put on hold a rather massive shiny Charmander breeding project, I think I was nearly a 1000 eggs in but need a break from it so just going to build up a 5IV Charizard instead for now.

Will resume shiny breeding after I've finished Y and fully kitted out my team with ribbons (Contests and Battle Maison + Kalos and Hoenn champ).

Rotom Wash is still on my list to breed but otherwise I'll be having a look round for some new ideas.

I have no projects at the moment. If someone wants to give me one I am up for it. But I think I will pass on trying for a shiny 5 IV Charmander. >~<

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    I have no projects at the moment. If someone wants to give me one I am up for it. But I think I will pass on trying for a shiny 5 IV Charmander. >~<

Pick a pokemon that you'd never considered before and breed it as good as possible. I did this for Dedenne and hes quite a fun little pokemon if a little lacking in stats, nuzzle and Play rough really irritates people in a battle!

Years
    Pick a pokemon that you'd never considered before and breed it as good as possible. I did this for Dedenne and hes quite a fun little pokemon if a little lacking in stats, nuzzle and Play rough really irritates people in a battle!

I LOVE Dedenne! Nuzzle, Erie Impulse, Recycle and Entrainment for me all the way! XD

Years
    I'm not doing any big projects right now. I am just currently IV breeding a bunch of pokemon right now. So it is hard for me to say a specific one. Since IV breeding Sableye only took an hour this morning. XD But right now I am doing Zigzagoon.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Name: Charcoal Embers
    Partner Pokemon: Malamar and Chestnaught
    Current Topic: What is your favorite method of breeding: Mine is pretty standard, Everstone Ditto with the pokemon I am breeding for the nature, then I get the egg and use Flame Body Talonflame with Hatching O-Power 3 to speed up the process.

I also have a question. If someone wouldn't mind trying to help me get up to speed a bit with this?

I know I haven't said this yet but welcome to the club! I've been busy and away from here most of the day. If you have any questions me anytime. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. (Have school and work, so yeah.)

Years
    I know I haven't said this yet but welcome to the club! I've been busy and away from here most of the day. If you have any questions me anytime. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. (Have school and work, so yeah.)

Heh, don't worry. I have school stuff as well. So long as get something fun to do from this thread or someone cool to talk to, I'll be fine here. :)

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Ive decided to try breeding a Heatmor after the discussion in the pyro club. An interesting Pokemon with access to some surprising moves, even if he's not that great stat wise. Need to research some natures etc and any egg moves that are worth breeding for.

Years
    Ive decided to try breeding a Heatmor after the discussion in the pyro club. An interesting Pokemon with access to some surprising moves, even if he's not that great stat wise. Need to research some natures etc and any egg moves that are worth breeding for.

If you are going with a special Heatmor, Heat Wave and Belch would definitely be intereting choices. And if you decide that you want to try it with Physical... You could try Curse with it's Night Slash and Sucker Punch

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Definitely going for special with Giga drain and seeing what else works well with it, belch sounds ok except for the berry requirement but may take a look.

Years
    Definitely going for special with Giga drain and seeing what else works well with it, belch sounds ok except for the berry requirement but may take a look.

Maybe Special Attack invested with some HP and Speed with a Salac berry. Then give it Gluttony so that it eats that Berry at Half Health instead of 1/4.

Also, forgot to mention but in the time I last said I Breeded a Stockpile Snorlak, a Support Clawizer, and I am currently IV breeding an Ambipom

Years
    Just IV breeding a Heliolisk, and a Bronzor for a friend of mine. And now I am about to start on the second version of the Bronzor for him and then I will likely start the Dragalge he wants too.

Back