• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i.. have also returned! somehow. how long has it been since i posted in here?
    honestly it's also because i haven't actually been breeding much at all lately ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ playing a bunch of other games, haha.

i may participate in the new breeding challenge though! as long as it's a water type, that counts? i could try my hand at Azumarill for once c:

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    i.. have also returned! somehow. how long has it been since i posted in here?
    honestly it's also because i haven't actually been breeding much at all lately ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ playing a bunch of other games, haha.

i may participate in the new breeding challenge though! as long as it's a water type, that counts? i could try my hand at Azumarill for once c:

Welcome back! And it's a water type or what is weak to water type; so anything can go as long as it's one of those types

Years
    Thanks for letting me in! I've been breeding for a while so I thought I'd get active with the community by joining this group.

I like the idea of a rain theme. It gives me more incentive to get to work on a Mold Breaker Drilbur. I'm probably going to breed another Marill to so I can have multiple Azumarill sets.

Last edited:

Drakohart

Wrath
    Years
    Name: Drakohart
    Partners: Lucario and Arcanine
    Experience: Been breeding here and there since GSC. Now that I have X and have won, I split my time trying to breed shiny pokemon (no luck yet) and currently working on breeding at least 5 IV pokemon (just started).

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Name: Drakohart
    Partners: Lucario and Arcanine
    Experience: Been breeding here and there since GSC. Now that I have X and have won, I split my time trying to breed shiny pokemon (no luck yet) and currently working on breeding at least 5 IV pokemon (just started).

Welcome to the club! Good to see another veteran breeder. And have faith! That shiny egg will come sooner or later!

Tek

Years
    Or put them in ur shop xD

I try not to repost stuff I got from another trader. Just a respect thing.

Also I like my shop to be unique which is why I offer my breeds even though they're not 5V/6V. If nothing else they're good starting points for other breeders to use, which is helpful

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Or put them in ur shop xD

I try not to repost stuff I got from another trader. Just a respect thing.

Also I like my shop to be unique which is why I offer my breeds even though they're not 5V/6V. If nothing else they're good starting points for other breeders to use, which is helpful

Just a reminder that this is a breeding group, not a shop or cloning group. :) please discuss this type of stuff outside the group.

grassdragon

Grass Lover!
    Years
    After 585 eggs exactly, I hatched a Shiny 5 IV Adamant Charmander for my friend. :D
    Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

This Friday I'll probably breed some Castforms :D

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hey guys u have any advice for breeding shinies? Or finding shiny value?
    Ps. Sorry Joey

Mesuda method is probably the best way. It cuts the shiny encounter rate in half. Also it helps if you have the shiny charm. Since I was able to get 3 shinies within 24 eggs in X after receiving the charm. And having the oval charm also really helps.
    As for the shiny values, you got me.

Back