• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Name: LittleCookie
    Partner Pokemon: Garchomp 5IVs
    Answer the current topic : I never hatched one, unfortunately :/ I'm looking to reed my Garchomp, and probably Snorunt ! :3

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Name: LittleCookie
    Partner Pokemon: Garchomp 5IVs
    Answer the current topic : I never hatched one, unfortunately :/ I'm looking to reed my Garchomp, and probably Snorunt ! :3

Welcome, welcome! Glad to see a new member. And it's alright that you haven't breed a shiny before. It happens to the best of us.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Welcome LittleCookie, new breeders always welcome. You'll get your shiny one day and hopefully from a decently bred pokemon!

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
    Name: DarkSkys
    Partner Pokemon: Shiny (Jap) 6iv Ditto & Spiritomb
    Answer the current topic. Got 2 5iv Shiny Spiritombs in Pokémon X

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Welcome DarkSys!

Just started my Azumarill project today, got my Seel and Azumarill for passing on Aqua Jet ready now to begin breeding them and then for IV's.

Dragonite and Ditto are ready afterwards for breeding.

DarkSkys

Years
    I breed mainly for 6ivs, so only use what Pokémon I'm breeding and the Shiny 6iv Jap Ditto. Though I have gotten shinies from it. As for egg moves, I have received a few from WT with egg moves that I end up 6iv breeding.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Just curious why you breed for 6IV? Its nice if I get it by chance but usually not really worthwhile for me to aim for it as I've never tried for a mixed sweeper.

DarkSkys

Years
    6iv Pokémon is how I set up my teams for competitive battles, also use them for trading for shinies and legendry's to complete the dex/

Years
    But if you are battling compeditively, getting 6 perfect IV's is almost never worth it. Since if you want Conceldur, you have absolutely no use for any SpA IV's. The legendary thing I can kind of get, but I don't personally think a legendary is worth a pokemon with 6 IV's

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Azumarill bred, 5IV female Adamant nature with Huge Power ability and Aqua Jet egg move. Not levelled beyond evolution or EV trained yet and need to think of a name. Will post an image when finished. Took a while to breed as Seel and Azumarill didnt like each other and then no decent IV spreads for a while.

Will do dragonite tomorrow now.

DarkSkys

Years
    But if you are battling compeditively, getting 6 perfect IV's is almost never worth it. Since if you want Conceldur, you have absolutely no use for any SpA IV's. The legendary thing I can kind of get, but I don't personally think a legendary is worth a pokemon with 6 IV's
    True, yet the type of battling I do isn't under rules. Just me and a friend that battles 6iv vs 6iv as well as ST vs ST, I have a Jolteon on Pokémon X that takes 3 Earthquakes to finish because I ST'd its SP. DEF up.

Years
    True, yet the type of battling I do isn't under rules. Just me and a friend that battles 6iv vs 6iv as well as ST vs ST, I have a Jolteon on Pokémon X that takes 3 Earthquakes to finish because I ST'd its SP. DEF up.

I am not familiar with the term ST. ~_~ And doing anything with teh special defense wouldn't help you with any Earthquakes. And it would also depend on what it is getting hit with Earthquake from.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I would love a 6iv jap ditto for breeding. Been trying to get one for a long time.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    I would love a 6iv jap ditto for breeding. Been trying to get one for a long time.

I can Hook you up if you'd like, not shiny but to be honest it doesnt affect anything so not bothered.

As with most 6IV Jap Dittos I believe they are all hacked but meh, ill clone mine for you.

I have

Timid, Jolly, Adamant, Modest

Let me know if you want one or all 4, just need junk in return PM me your FC.

I'm only online weekdays between 9-5pm UK time (so now for another 45 mins ish) if you're free.

Years
    I'm actually going to be working a small bit today on some pokes that may work on a Gravity team. So if any of you all have suggestions I would love to hear them. So far I have Crobat, and Sableye as my main Gravity setter. I am thinking about the possiblilty of Metagross too as a potential mega.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Ive never really looked at Gravity, whats the advantage? Just allows flying to be hit by stuff like earthquake?

DarkSkys

Years
    I am not familiar with the term ST. ~_~ And doing anything with teh special defense wouldn't help you with any Earthquakes. And it would also depend on what it is getting hit with Earthquake from.
    ST is Super Trained, one of the features that came out in Gen 6 games. Sp Def & Def maxed out.

Back