• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Just got my perfect 5IV Larvitar yesterday! Well, I know it's not big of a deal but for a beginner breeder like me, it is. {XD} Just want to share that.

Also, if anyone has extra ditto with calm nature, I'll be willing to trade my other 5IV Larvitars for it. Been hunting for it for good 2 hours and I'm not very fortunate. Thanks!

If you are here right now, I'm sure that I can get you a Calm Ditto.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    No current breeding project, just having fun battling with my Prankster Squad

Sableye (Mega)
    Meowstic
    Whimsicott
    Klefki

They may do it slowly but they will kill you.

Years
    If you are here right now, I'm sure that I can get you a Calm Ditto.

Thanks Charcoal! I already obtained a calm ditto just a while ago. What I did was I bred a lot of ralts (using the ralts diantha gave) with synchro and waited for a calm nature baby. I used that in friend safari and finally got a ditto. I wonder why i didn't thought of that earlier.. {XD}

Years
    Thanks Charcoal! I already obtained a calm ditto just a while ago. What I did was I bred a lot of ralts (using the ralts diantha gave) with synchro and waited for a calm nature baby. I used that in friend safari and finally got a ditto. I wonder why i didn't thought of that earlier.. {XD}

Great, I was replaced by a Ralts. XD

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Hello :) I'll let you an update about my breeding project right now: Rydon (Eviolite) (I do breed and IV train and all the stuff, but I need to really like the Pokemon too, so that's why I have some *special* projects. This is one of my favorite Pokemon)

For now, I have the egg move Ice Fang, but I would love to have Fire Fangs, as it protect him from Ice type, Steel type and Grass type.

(I'll keep another Rhyhorn for a Rhyperior).

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Wouldnt the Fire Punch/Ice Punch etc moves be a better thing to go for?

Available from the Battle Resort move tutors in OR/AS.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Okay, I honestly didn't realize it could learn Fire Punch o.O Well, a big thanks to you!!!

That's mean I have to finish the game T_T (I didn't took the time to finish ORAS... almost done, I could do it this week end probably).

Years
    Hello :) I'll let you an update about my breeding project right now: Rydon (Eviolite) (I do breed and IV train and all the stuff, but I need to really like the Pokemon too, so that's why I have some *special* projects. This is one of my favorite Pokemon)

For now, I have the egg move Ice Fang, but I would love to have Fire Fangs, as it protect him from Ice type, Steel type and Grass type.

(I'll keep another Rhyhorn for a Rhyperior).

I can understand saving IV breeding for Special stuff. XD But I'm just such in the habbit of it now, that if I breed anything I have to breed for IV's. XD

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I can understand saving IV breeding for Special stuff. XD But I'm just such in the habbit of it now, that if I breed anything I have to breed for IV's. XD

Oh I am sorry, I didn't clearly express myself :) I do IV breed and EV train everything :)

I won't IV breed and EV train a pokemon I don't like, just because it is a good Pokemon. That's why I still do a Rhydon even if I know this Pokemon isn't a competitive Pokemon. (I mostly play with NU, UU, RU, BL and BL2 tiers).

Years
    Oh I am sorry, I didn't clearly express myself :) I do IV breed and EV train everything :)

I won't IV breed and EV train a pokemon I don't like, just because it is a good Pokemon. That's why I still do a Rhydon even if I know this Pokemon isn't a competitive Pokemon. (I mostly play with NU, UU, RU, BL and BL2 tiers).

No no, I understand what you meant. :3 I was just saying that I was like that before as well. XD But now I never don't ever not IV breed a pokemon now. XD If I breed it, it will have at least 5 IV's. XD Especially if I am breeding for someone else. Because I've been doing that a lot lately.

Years
    Great, I was replaced by a Ralts. XD

I'm sure you would've obtained it faster than ralts. {XD}

Just want to share my breeding project right now. I'm currently breeding foongus and I'm aiming for Calm nature with perfect 5IVs and Regenerator ability. Right now, I'm still on 4IVs but I haven't checked my latest batch of eggs yet. Hopefully one of them will be a perfect 5IV.

Years
    With me my breeding projects right now is a HA Buneary with 3 Egg Moves, Being Teeter Dance, Encore, and Fake Out for a friend. And then a Pikachu with it's HA and Fake Out and Encore. Obviously both of them going to have 5 IV's. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    Ask Oblox. He can get you a 6 IV Ditto I believe and trust me, that helps so much. XD

That is a sure way of getting perfect dittos. {XD} Oblox is a great supplier of perfect Dittos, I assume.

But is there a possibility that you can capture a perfect 4IV or more dittos in the wild or in safari?

Years
    That is a sure way of getting perfect dittos. {XD} Oblox is a great supplier of perfect Dittos, I assume.

But is there a possibility that you can capture a perfect 4IV or more dittos in the wild or in safari?

I'm not going to say that it's impossible. But the chances are so slim though.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    I should start a Ditto ranch!

I got my Dittos (6IV Japanese) in gen 5 and I very much doubt they are legit in any way. Doesn't bother me but I just like to make it clear to people what id be giving them.

I'll clone you one of mine later I only have Timid/Adamant/Modest/Jolly so let me know which you'd prefer (Can do you two if you'd like 1 for physical 1 for special) just trade me any old rubbish in return.

PM me your FC, i'm only about UK time 9am -5pm Mon-Friday to trade though.

Back