• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding/Trading

WalkerA

Developing Team
    Years
    Chimchar and Elekid?

Hey man, I'm looking for a Chimchar and an Elekid. Sadly, I'm just starting out so I don't have much to offer:

Stantler
    Togepi
    Onix
    Sudowoodo
    Vulpix

I would deeply appreciate it if you could help me out man.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    I'm very interested in your (Female) Anticipation Eevee
    With regards to yesterday's PM conversation, I did some item hunting and actually did come across a Dusk stone (two, actually). You still interested in that Special Flawless Litwick (With the stone attached of course)?

Years
    Sure, it's definitely for trade. And yes, i am very much interested. What was it again you wanted? the master ball? I accidentally deleted my inbox last night while cleaning it out >.<

@exotic, do you want the eevee?

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    Sure, it's definitely for trade. And yes, i am very much interested. What was it again you wanted? the master ball? I accidentally deleted my inbox last night while cleaning it out >.<

I already found one ^_^
    I was thinking of trading the Litwick for the female Anticipation Eevee. Do you want Flame Body or Flash Fire?

Back