• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding/Trading

Snorelacks

I need a DW Eevee. What natures do you have?
    I can offer Leaf and/or Shiny stones (and maybe some Pokemon).

Years
  • Are you looking for a female dw eevee? because breeding one is hard enough (5% chance to get female with ability) let alone one with a specific nature. but i have a slue of males with different natures

Snorelacks

It doesn't need to be female. I just need a DW Espeon lead. Modest nature (if you don't have this, do you have one with hidden power fire [check in Mistralton City pokecenter]?). Do you want my leaf and shiny stones?
    A timid nature would also work.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2011
    I would really love a female Anticipation Eevee. I can offer a FAL2010 Mew with Lax nature since I know it takes some time to breed Eevee up. Thank you so much ahead of time!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2011
    Thank you! PM me when you have it done, and I'll meet you in the WiFi area. (FC in sig)

Years
  • Sure, I'll breed those tonight, the koffing would be huge though (the others just use fillers, or attach a stone or w/e), as it's the last pokemon i need for my gen 1 dex

Back