• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Britney Spears Attempts Suicide.

Persona

Banned
Years
  • BRITNEY Spears has flipped her lid in rehab, trying to hang herself with a bedsheet after screaming "I am the anti-christ" to frightened staff.

She made the demonic cry after scrawling the devil's number "666" across her head.

Spears's manic behaviour has concerned relatives who once again fear for her safety, and has staff at the Promises Clinic in Malibu, California struggling to cope.

The former chart-topper's troubles have been revealed in Britain's News Of the World, which broke the exclusive story.

Within days of her suicidal behaviour, Spears - who was in and out of rehab before shaving her own head and later attacking a photographer's car with an umbrella - was begging estranged husband Kevin Federline not only for a reconciliation, but demanding she wanted to soon have another baby.

The ordeal began when she terrified staff by writing the number of the beast on her head and running around the clinic screaming, "I am the anti-christ!"

"The clinic people just didn't know what to do," a friend claimed.

The pop star then tried to hang herself with a bedsheet was but was found before she could hurt herself.

https://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21325065-2,00.html

Share your opinions and thoughts.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    That's just scary and even though I really don't care for Britney that much, I feel bad for her. She's obviously very upset but I don't think attempting suicide and writing "666" on her head is going to help her much at all.

Hopefully, she'll get the help she needs for her family.

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
  • I think she is either possessed, high, or the drugs she has been taking has finally taken control of her brain. It's just sad when you see someone who has talent, turn into someone who isn't a good role model. Or not even a role model for kids at all. I don't feel sorry for her, i think it's her own fault.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    O...kay. I thought that it was strange enough when she ended up shaving her head, but now this? That's just sad. I'm almost having trouble feeling sorry for her, though, because she's the one doing all of this to herself. She's made so many bad decisions in her life, from her behavior on stage to all of the partying that she's done, that I'm really not surprised that it's eventually driven her crazy. She pretty much asked for all of the (bad) publicity that she's gotten.

But on the other hand, it is sad to hear about this. She's someone that really needs to be prayed for... especially after all of that "I am the anti-christ!" junk she was screaming. I hope she'll get some help and change her life for the better, before she ends it herself.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • WOW. DO NOT BELIEVE THIS.

This is SOO totally made up I can't even believe you didn't catch this. BRITNEY SPEARS DID NOT DO THAT. It's just something to make her look bad worse. First of all, check your sources; the Daily Telegraph has to be one of the most unreliable sources out there >_>; Look at the homepage for goodness sakes! And why would you believe a .au? She's in...America? This is all a scam to make her look like she's lost it completely, but please, don't fall for this...-.-;;

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Well, it's News of the World. Both News.com.au and NOTW are owned by the same company (News Corporation).

Even so, I wouldn't put it past her — she's collapsed. In my eyes she'll probably never be the star she once was.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh. XD Hah, I actually didn't even click the link since I was in a hurry... but yeah, I agree with CW. I certainly wouldn't put it past her to do anything that insane.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • How is it that so many of these celebrities attempt suicide but very few actually succeed? Seriously, it can't be that hard to do if you really wanted to do it.

But, sadly, I don't care. If she'd been through some real torment in the past few months I'd probably have an ounce of sympathy for her, but all that's happened is she's split up from her waste of space husband. Big deal.

It shows a pathetic lack of mental strength if something like that causes her to go through all of this. She should try switching places with someone who has real problems, just for a week.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • *shy* I understand why she's doing it. :P

It comes with not taking up a strong purpose.

As for her recovery, I suppose that's none of my concern and her decision only.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    HAHAHA ROTFLMFAO!!!

Nuh-uh, heard this on the radio the other day, and it can't be true! Why? uh...O.o

I don't know whether I believe it or not, and even if it is true, I don't care.

Brittany Spears is just begging for publicity now that her time in the spotlight is over. I mean. she like in her mid 30's, right?

She really needs to effing grow up.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • HAHAHA ROTFLMFAO!!!

Nuh-uh, heard this on the radio the other day, and it can't be true! Why? uh...O.o

I don't know whether I believe it or not, and even if it is true, I don't care.
    I did say it was News of the World, mate, and the tabloid just conveniently transferred the story over to its sister company News Limited....

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Brittany Spears is just begging for publicity now that her time in the spotlight is over. I mean. she like in her mid 30's, right?

She really needs to effing grow up.
    Yeah, but it's only natural these things happen when married couples don't give each other due attention. :P

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
  • "Attempts suicide"...Why not just "suicides"?

She is just like a spoiled child, she wants attention no matter what. I thinks she just needs to find a better husband to love her, or smack some sense into her.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    As much as I hate her, i do feel slightly sorry. She's entered a downhill spiral that is almost impossible to escape from.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
  • You guys are mean, cruel people. Most people go through this crisis some time in their lives and unfortunately for her it's getting publicized too much. And when people like Kaku say "as much as I hate her" that shows a heart full of darkness. I'm sorry, what did she do to you?

And another thing. And I'm addressing this mainly to you Kaku. You stated it was a "downhill spiral that is almost impossible to escape from" when you're wrong; it isn't too late for her to get control of her life. The rehabilitation may not work, but she can say to herself "Hey, it's time to take control and turn my life in the right direction". If you haven't noticed, the thing she's really lacking is self-confidence. That's why a lot of her fans have supported her especially in the last few weeks. And god bless them.

And too bad you guys are blinded by the wrong reasons, and yes, suicide isn't the answer, but give her some support.

And Murderface, you need to be quiet. Honestly, you sound very ignorant and you sound like one of those cruel people that the world doesn't need at the moment.

Good day.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • I've read about this already, and I really think that this is sad. And it technically isn't her fault. No, it's the media's fault, for they focus attention on her, and such attention placed on a person 24/7 makes them do crazy things.

Take Anna Nichole for example.

This is just another example of a celebrity spiraling downhill due to the media.

But frankly, I don't care. I have more important things to care about in my life rather than focus my attention on this. I'm not big into gossip, and I just hope that Britney Spears is doing okay. Not because she's famous, but because she's a person like you and me.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I've read about this already, and I really think that this is sad. And it technically isn't her fault. No, it's the media's fault, for they focus attention on her, and such attention placed on a person 24/7 makes them do crazy things.
    It's not the media's fault. The media is what it is. And anybody that chooses a career that leads into a celebrity lifestyle knows that and knows that they have to deal with that, it's part and parcel of celebrity life. If they want the fame and money that they receive, they have to accept the constant publicity as a part of it. Most things in life have downsides, that's just the way it is.

And it's not like Britney Spears is new to all of this. She's been a huge celebrity with massive amounts of publicity for nearly ten years now, so she should know what to expect from them, and she has dozens of people around her to "protect" her from all of that.

So solely blaming the media on her decline is wrong and stupid.

Same with the person who said she's lacking self confidence. That's crap as well. She's in the condition she's in for one reason and one reason only. She's weak. She had a divorce. Big whoop. So do millions of other people. But she couldn't cope with it. Instead of being a strong person and mom to her two children, what did she do? Spent almost every day for weeks partying until 6am with Paris Hilton, flashing her private parts for the world to see on many occasions. That's a great way of presenting yourself.

And then she goes and shaves her head, gets a bunch of weird tattoos and wrecks a car with an umbrella. The media didn't force her into that, it's the fact that she let herself get into that state to begin with.

And another thing, she has family that should be looking out for her. And she has a whole host of employees who are PAID to keep her safe and protect her. Where the hell are all of these people?

Yes, long post, I'm quite bored.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    And Murderface, you need to be quiet. Honestly, you sound very ignorant and you sound like one of those cruel people that the world doesn't need at the moment.

Good day.

Uh...WTF?

How am I sounding ignorent? She basically sold her soul for fame, and completely changed her entire look around, just to be noticed; You expect me to feel sad for this woman? I can stand here and address 5,000 people who I feel need more help than her. You don't, just for a second, think this is an act, or a ploy for negative attention?

Let's break this down for a second, over the past 3 months or so, she's shaved her head, flashed camera's parts that no one has really wanted to see, and started falling in with the "wrong crowd," which all scream out to me "PAY ATTENTION!"

And before bringing up any of this have the nerve to tell me I am one of "those people the world doesn't need?"

Sorry buddy, but to put it plain and simple, it's people like you who pretend to feel sorry for these fakers that keep them in the spotlight; If this was serious enough, she would've kept her ass in rehab just like anyone else in this situation would've done...

To put it simply, She did this to herself, Why the hell should I feel sorry for her?

But no hard feelings, k? :/

Back