• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Britney Spears Discussion Thread

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Piece of Me FTW
    My favorite Britney Music Video of all time, that bathroom dance scene is the best xD
    Ya... Britney's moves are great. but the other dancers look like they had just learned it for the first time.. I'm guessing Britney came up with that on the spot :D We all know how that video was rushed...

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
    They need to be leaked. ;_____________________;
    We all know Danja tracks are hot! (except blur :()
    Blur was alright actually but when your sad you'll understand the meaning, I wouldn't mind Radar being the next song so I voted It they even had a single cover released It's on Wikipedia everbody vote Radar although Unusual You makes me feel happy inside.

Sota

Slowbro x Bellsprout
    Years
    Wow! You guys a real BritTards. :P

Kill The Lights sounds like something left off of Blackout. [Idk if anyone has said that.]

I like Unusual You/Radar for the next single. :)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Piece of Me FTW
    My favorite Britney Music Video of all time, that bathroom dance scene is the best xD

Piece of Me is pretty terrible. Rushed, generic, etc. It only won so many VMAs for ratings because of "Britney's comeback." :[ I consider it one of her worst videos. Good song though.

Also, BreatheHeavy being closed down is the greatest thing to ever happen to Britney. That site was trash.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    That video was pretty flat and like most of her videos, it had little to do with the song.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I like it but she looks a little chunky. Dont cut my throat for that!

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    ^ It's cause she is chunky there. :(
    and I like that cover just because it was different that the Gimme More / Piece of Me / Break the Ice covers, which all basically used the same photo.
    I'd want them to make a new one if they re-released it though.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    For the Radar cover I'd like to see a Radar with the guy from the video on It with Britney's reflection of her face shining on the Radar so It looks like she's watching him.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    I'd rather have it focus on Britney rather than a random dude.

And I prefer simple covers over tacky designs any day. Remember the blackout cover? yukh.. though it has grown on me..

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    I wasn't really a fan of that cover either, but I loved how the inside booklets was designed.
    And I really hope Radar isn't the next single... really guys. ;(

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well, I hate it when the good songs release anyway. If you have the album, why does it matter to you? I dont want everyone going around singing Mannequin because I love that song!(But a video would be good for it)

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    Well, I hate it when the good songs release anyway. If you have the album, why does it matter to you? I dont want everyone going around singing Mannequin because I love that song!(But a video would be good for it)

I just find it kinda pointless. :(
    It's from 2007, come now. Also i don't want Mannequin to the next single. I want it to be Kill the Lights. But I don't care what the next single is, as long as it's not Radar or My Baby (lol).

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am just glad she is back touring again. Going back of what she loves to do...perform. And she does a great job on it. ^_^ Too bad I won't get to watch any of her tours. I still need to get her latest CD. I hope her next single is "Kill The Lights". It is actually a pretty cool song. I guess we have to wait and see.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oh she is creepy for that. At least it wasn't a suicide story like what happened with that Paula Abdul stalker girl.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Radar is a pretty good song but the video will be like Toxic.
    Kill The Lights is a decent song with catchy lyrics but is like Piece of me.
    We need something different like Unusual You although It's like Everytime it's got a beat.

Back