• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Britney Spears Discussion Thread

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Radar is a pretty good song but the video will be like Toxic.
    Kill The Lights is a decent song with catchy lyrics but is like Piece of me.
    We need something different like Unusual You although It's like Everytime it's got a beat.
    Unusual you is like everytime? how?..

err... it's a ballad?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Getting this thread to be alive again, how does everyone feel about the fourth single off of Circus, Radar?

Twinx

Years
    It was predictable, I'd give you that.

I personally would have prefered UU.. but radar will definitly chart better, being up-tempo and catchy.

However, I hope they surprise us by remixing it, or re-recording it.. just to fresh it up a bit.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm extremely pleased that Radar was chosen. It's my second favorite on the album, and in my opinion I think it should it was the best decision.

Although, I feel that Kill The Lights should have been the fourth, since that seems to be the most popular behind Circus, If U Seek Amy, and Womanizer. However, when I viewed the Circus album on iTunes, Shattered Glass was the fourth most bought out of the 13 on the album. Radar and Unusual You were holding 5th. Kill The Lights, Out From Under, Mannequin and Lace And Leather all holding 6th. With Mmm Papi, Blur and My Baby standing in last.

If iTunes buyers voted on the next single, Shattered Glass would be the fourth. But if I myself could choose the next single, I would have chosen Radar. Which is I'm highly satisfied with this decision. :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Heh, I can't really say I love Britney Spears, but most of her songs are good. XD; I like Circus off the new album, at least.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Britney totally stole my idea, i thought of having Britney on the front with a radar around her reflection and look at the official single cover:

I actually would of thought they would have Britney standing like a mug-shot instead of posing to make it more realistic.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    What the hell? These single covers suck. Every one of them (except for Circus, I liked that one)... Whoever's designing them really needs to go back to school or find something else to do with their life.

Britney's Circus

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    What the hell? These single covers suck. Every one of them (except for Circus, I liked that one)... Whoever's designing them really needs to go back to school or find something else to do with their life.
    I have to agree but one of my favorite covers is Do Somethin!:

If any tends to look at her left arm you will see a tattoo or a red cut.....
    What is you're favorite Britney Spears single cover?

Twinx

Years
    OMG! A illustration of a radar! That's creative! erm... not really. This is definitly the worst single cover of this era.

My fav single cover is this one, anyone else thinks so?

Twinx

Years
    What I'd like to know is why they still haven't started playing Radar on the stations near me. :(
    It hasn't been released yet.

There's still playing IUSA. Though I do hear Circus playing on the radio sometimes :D

I gotta say that I was expecting IUSA to do better on the charts, but still, it did great.

Years
    It hasn't been released yet.

There's still playing IUSA. Though I do hear Circus playing on the radio sometimes :D

I gotta say that I was expecting IUSA to do better on the charts, but still, it did great.

Oh. The way we were all talking about it made it sound like it was released already. XD Sorry.

Twinx

Years
    Oh. The way we were all talking about it made it sound like it was released already. XD Sorry.
    IUSA actually reached a new peak on mediabase today ^_^ how awesome is that?

Radar will be huge! I have a feeling Britney will play a huge part in the directing of the video.

Britney's Circus

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    When i had Blackout after one year i went on Holiday and my sister was looking after the home and she put on Blackout and listened to Radar and said when i got home "YOUR ON MY RADAR!" i was like LOLWUT so everybody will sing it because it is catchy.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I love these covers to death.

Something about those two I'm really fond of. Though, I can't put my finger on it.

I've decided that my favorite song on the Circus album is by far, If U Seek Amy. One of the best dancing beats I've ever heard. :D

Twinx

Years
    I like Piece Of Me's alot but look at the Radar - Behind The Scene's shots.....
    https://www.popsugar.com/3207085

They have a few there and i don't like this one bit, it looks like a movie and is set a long time ago.
    Who knows what kind of concept they got under their sleeves? Just wait for the video.

I'm guessing it wont be a futuristic video though.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    NO

THE BEST INSTRUMENTAL BEAT WAS GIMME MORE.

And I can't wait for the Radar video. :DD

Back