• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Broken Hearts

Sirfetch’d

Yes. It is the worst feeling in the world. It is also worse when you don't even have the guts to tell the person to make sure.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Yes, and I realized it was pointless and a bit painful so I moved on a long time ago. You can still be kind to them and caring and whatnot, to show good intentions, but it's unhealthy to cling to someone who doesn't appreciate you and damages your self esteem.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY YES. It's the absolute worst thing you can ever experience in this world. Seriously, never love anybody outside of your family, it's gonna hurt so bad when you find out that the other person doesn't feel the same way. It literally destroyed my life.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I avoid relationships, so that isn't really a problem. I:
    I don't trust people, so the idea of a relationship...no.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Words alone cannot describe how it felt having my heart broken. So I'll break it down to gifs in 8 stages.

1. Pre-injury
    Broken Hearts

2. The Wounding
    Broken Hearts

3. The Aftermath
    Broken Hearts

4. The Realization
    Broken Hearts

5. The Suffering
    Broken Hearts

6. Partial-Healing
    Broken Hearts

7. The Scar
    Broken Hearts

8. Relief

Broken Hearts

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • yes i have after we broke up. he was a jerk to me though and it took a while to move on. love sucks. don't ever be in love.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Yeah. I absolutely adore him and care about him and will be there for him if ever he needs me, but he doesn't look to me that way. Hah, not when I asked anyway. So I'll be a close friend and still adore him and care for him and be there if ever he needs me. As far as I know, he won't feel the same, but that's okay. He's wonderful as a friend, and I'm glad we can be as close as we are.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I've had that feeling.
    It hurts when you notice they just don't give a damn about how you feel, regardless if they know or not. You try to mask the pain, but nope...it fails. I've had that feeling recently, too..

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • twistedpuppy's gifset summed up my exact feelings about heartbreak.

It hurts even more when it's someone you're close to. So yes, I've been heartbroken...twice, actually. And my recent one wasn't even of a relationship at all. It was a friendship because I felt that I was so close to him and I thought we'd go more than friends. It's...a long story, really.

Years
  • Yup. Still do.

It's quite irritating really, because no matter how many times I try to just move on I keep coming back to square one... and for some weird reason I almost like being there at times. But yes long story short - pain, suffering, jealousy and [insert other bad feelz here].

Human emotions are fun aren't they?

TY

Yeah i have had that a few times... Stupid feelings which faded away quickly since i drink loads of hot chocolate when that happens >.>

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Well erm... kind of? I don't really think I've loved someone yet, though there definitely has been times where I've been infatuated with certain females for weeks to end.

Years
  • This girl moved to my high school from Tasmania. Leaving her boyfriend behind in the process.

We immediately hit it off, like you know when you meet someone and everything is just perfect. There is always something to talk about, you laugh, and share stories and tell secrets. Everything was just so mutually easy and relaxed but just so exciting at the same time.
    I would have other friends come up and ask why we weren't dating already, and how perfect we looked together.
    Turns out she was still hung up on her ex, ended up getting back with him even though she never ended up seeing him ever again since she left.

How do you tell someone you're crazy about that she's the dumbest person in the world?

Towards the end of that year I convinced her to cheat on him with me because she was moving again, this time to Queensland.
    I definitely regret that.
    She left and we stopped talking. I still think of her when I hear a specific song.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Oh how I've been in this boat before. It is painful. It's even worse when they lead you on or don't have the heart to tell you, and you find out the hard way. Moral of the story: Find out before you're in too deep. Saves a lot of pain. If you can't find out, stop and move on. You'll thank yourself later.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
  • Oh how I've been in this boat before. It is painful. It's even worse when they lead you on or don't have the heart to tell you, and you find out the hard way. Moral of the story: Find out before you're in too deep. Saves a lot of pain. If you can't find out, stop and move on. You'll thank yourself later.

Hah, where were you when I needed that advice a year ago? XD I dug myself into a huge hole and it was hell to get back out. Sadly, the girl I loved, or at least thought I loved, moved to a different town and school, so we don't talk anymore. We hadn't really talked since we had a falling out over the situation.

So for now, and probably the remainder of High School, whenever I think of "love", I think "Never Again!". :P

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Story of my life back when I was still in middle school through high school, how I got through it is something I'm not going to be finding out anytime soon.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • I personally don't think anybody is "in love" until you're dating people. You're simply in love with the idea of being with them.

That being said, I think I had one that was pretty close. But alas, being a young gay man unsure of his own sexuality didn't really help me out. He and his girlfriend are some of my close friends though and I still keep in touch.

Back