• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Broken Hearts

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    Yeah but it hasn't been so bad when it has happened. Generally I can get over it in a week or two, unless a relationship happened we broke up against my will.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Love is kind of a strong word but Ive liked people that haven't liked me back. It's fairly hard to deal with. It just makes you feel worthless really.

Ayselipera

I've liked people before who I just assumed never liked me anyway so who knows if they really did. Any feelings stronger than that have turned into relationships. It just takes a lot for me to truly like someone so much that I actually want to be with them.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Yeah and it sucks, in all of my past relationships I've been cheated on or taken advantage of because of my kindness. It's mostly my fault because I get attached too easily and I let people take my kindness for weakness when I shouldn't. Now It's hard for me to trust other people, I trust my current boyfriend but since we're in a long distance relationship it makes it harder for me because trust is key in those kind of relationships since you're barely seeing each other, I try to make it work though. If this one ends bad it'll be another heartbreak for me and I'm just gonna stop trusting people altogether.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    No one's ever loved me before and considering all humans are capable of love then this is a definite yes.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
    Aahh...the dreaded unrequited love, the fear of most people who falls in to love's clutches. I myself am no stranger to loving someone who doesn't love me back, it stings, in fact it stings so hard that it feels like pouring alcohol and rubbing salt on your open wound.

Back