• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Broken.Promise.'s Recolors (and others, when I get them up..)

Years
    Update, with an Aipom recolour. Chimchar's palette, and I wanted fire instead of the hand on the tail :P Will put on the first post.

C&C??

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    The Fire Aipom looks good, however I don't like the fire...it looks kinda fake...:\ Other than that, well done :D

The Alakazam-Mismagius splice sffers a lot from black outlines but other than that, its really creative and well fused :D
    The Ampharos devamp actually looks quite decent, and looks like someone I'd see in Pokemon Gold. ;) Well done! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    Update with 3 new sprites:
    Tyranitar devamp ^_^

Lickitung/Swalot splice. This made me giggle xD very strange looking tho :P

- This Rotom/Shinx splice is climbing up to be one of my favourite sprites that I've made. It's just so cute :3

C&C??

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Tyranitar Devamp: Good, but then again I don't know that much about devamps :( Anyway, i especially love how you made it look like the T-Tar in Pokemon Gold :D
    Lickilicky/Swalot: Good, however I dont understand the shading on the tongue..:\ Why is it light from where the tongue starts, wonder the the mouth above shade it? Also its inner mouth looks awkward (whats with the random line? :\)
    Rotom/Shinx: I think it looks excellent! The only problem is the blue colour...it looks awkward in some parts and the shading on the right ear doesn't make sense...but overall, well done! These could be your best set of sprites yet :D You have definitely improved! ;)

Years
    The lickitung/swalot sprite.. I did have some slight problems, and the random line... I have no idea why that's there :|
    And the Rotom/Shinx one.. the shading in the right ear... I don't see the problem personally :P But thanks xD

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I would of assumed it would have been more darker since the light source is coming the north-west. Anyway, it doesn't matter that much XD

Years
    Update: sorry it's been so long, but I've been busy with school and rehearsals and stuff, so I've only got a little update :P

After seeing how well the Shinx/Rotom came out, I decided to do another one with Eevee. :)

A Teddiursa/Riolu splice.. which made me smile. It's like the cutest ninja in all the world x3

I decided to do a few Chao's, seeing as they are pretty popular at the moment. Eevee's head looks a little... I dunno... square?? Larvitar came out pretty well, I have to say xD

Let me know what you think.. :)

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years

It's cute. :3 Though the shading on the neck sort of bothers me...

Also cute, but the eyes look kinda weird :\

Eevee's eyes are probably too big, and like you said, its head is a little squarish, but Larvitar looks pretty good. :)

Years
    Thanks for the critique.. They're not my best, but I just wanted to try new things with the Chao's, and I was like 'AAH, I HAVENT GOT AN UPDATE!!' so that'll do :)

here are a haunter and gallade chao. I'm proud of the Haunter one, if I do say so myself :P

Last edited:

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
    Wow! There is some amazing work on this page, man! :D
    My only worry with your last post is the Flareon Revamp, I personally would want to see a bit more shading on the flame.
    Apart from that, all I see is some severe talent :D Keep up the good work, but remember, always save as a Jpeg! :D

-Edit-
    Bah! Sorry, I forgot to click "Quote" :D its a response to the last post on the first page :D

Years
    Recolors:
    A little work on the outlines.

Splice:
    Nidoking's head is WAY too big for Blaziken's body, same with the tail. He needs some more meat if it's to support.
    The Patchirisu's head is... interesting.
    All the other splices are interesting, but you might want to avoid the same thing with the Nidoking, such a large head for a small body. They don't add up sometimes.

Trainers:
    Milly's head is quite flat. :3 She's got a skull beyond that forehead!

That horse fakemon is cute, but it's not to the standard of Pokemon sprites. Like the splices, that teeny body won't support the big head, and you might want to add a big of black into the outline. Just look at a few other sprites for reference.

Overall you've got a lot of creativity and technical skills, but they're is always room to improve! ;D

Years
    I know this page hasn't been updated in a while.
    But I have a few lil updates, just cos I haven't :)

Some Chao's, from my Pixel Project :)

Can you tell what they are?? :P

A splice of Gallade and Deoxys:

I know the tendrils are a tad off, but meh :P

And a Milotic and Golem, recoloured with each other's palette:

I really like how these came out, especially the Milotic :D

Any C&C??

Years
    Hehe, thanks for that :)
    Any more C&C would be appreciated :)
    A big update now :D

The first is a Pachirisu/Spheal splice.. I quite like it, it's pretty cute :D
    Next is an Electrode/Mewtwo splice... No jokes please O_o
    The last 3 were just me toying around with items and Voltorb
    We have a Great, Ultra and Master Voltorb. I don't think I did very well on them
    but yeh
    C&C is appreciated

Back