• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Broken.Promise.'s Recolors (and others, when I get them up..)

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
    the pacheal is very well put together. i sometimes have bad combos with splices and the parts just dont agree.

speaking of which... the mewtrode isnt your best piece of work but i whould have not thought of that kind of splice XD.

the great, ultra and master voltorb are good but the part added seem a little out of place.
    i think there was a guy on you tube who made an electrode evo that looked like a master ball 0.o .

i dont really see anything wrong with the chao pokemon except the blade on gallades head should not be curved like that.

a deoxalade? pretty good idea however as you said the tentacles are out of place and that shade of blue does not look good on the head.

lastly i cant find any flaws in the color swap. i think there practicly perfect.

Last edited:
    Years
    I've made a Fakemon!!!
    Apologies for the REALLY slow updates, I've been REALLY busy:

This is a Pachirisu evo, based on flying squirrels :)
    Broken.Promise.'s Recolors (and others, when I get them up..)

I called it Avirisu (Avi coming from Avian, like birds, like flying. Risu comes from the PachiRISU) :P

What do you think?? That was completely scratched, so be nice :)
    I don't like the chest marking, but it looks really bland without it. Maybe it needs to be a bit sharper..

Years
    Feel free to use Alex as a trainer sprite!
    NOTE: I am no longer using this thread, due to inactivity. I have another one now; the link is in my sig.
    Can a mod please close this thread?? Thankyou :)

Back