• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brothers and Sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Have u ever felt like punching them? Well I sure have...I mean you can't live with them and you can't live without them...but still they're annoying if u know what I mean...I have one brother no sisters and he is a teen. Worse yet. ':D

So do you ever get annoyed with them?

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    My little godsister is the worst. She's annoying and waaaaaaaaaaay too spoiled. But I do it because I luff her. <3

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Oh man. My lil' sis is annoying.
    My friend reckoned he would prefer his 3 sisters over my sister =/
    Bt yeah she's my sis, no matter how extremely annyoign she is.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Meh, I only have a big sister, and she never gets on my nerves at all. :P Guess I am lucky...

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    My little godsister is the worst. She's annoying and waaaaaaaaaaay too spoiled. But I do it because I luff her. <3

God, you're nice to Mary. :/

I have 3 siblings, one sister and two brothers. Recently, my sister has formed a ever-so lovable attachment to me (which is cute), but starting to get on my nerves.
    As for my brothers, they're ok. But the youngest is teething and I want to cut his tongue out SO HE CAN SHUT UP.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Here right besides me, I have an ugly monkey my parents call "brother".

Since I have to belive them, I just have to consider the monkey my bro. Thus, my brother is just simply too ugly and stupid.

But if it weren't for it, then maybe I would'nt be able to claim so many more video games so.

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    this thread confirms my theory of me being one of the few fortunate beings who has an actually good and hostility-free relationship with his brothers^^

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Meh, I only have a big sister, and she never gets on my nerves at all. :P Guess I am lucky...

me too but my older sister likes to annoy me because she says I annoyed her so much when I was younger so it's time for payback. Sometimes I just want to beat her ***. She's so dirty. She admits that she treats me awful and that I'll help her no matter what. Her defense is that she's preparing me for the real world. But like lil miss said, you can't live without them. I love her.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Of course I sometimes get frustrated with my sisters. They're younger siblings; they're bound to annoy me sometimes. I'm sure I can annoy them, as well. Mostly, they just argue with one another, though.

Even when we get annoyed frequently, it never lasts long.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Have u ever felt like punching them? Well I sure have...I mean you can't live with them and you can't live without them...but still they're annoying if u know what I mean...I have one brother no sisters and he is a teen. Worse yet. ':D

So do you ever get annoyed with them?

Stop talking about quick Kid that way! lol.

Yeah, when my brother made me mad I would slap him or sabotage something.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Either most of you are unlucky, or I'm lucky, or a third possibility - you people don't know how to get along with each other. Please don't bad rep me if you don't agree with this.

I love my little bro more than anything:). I can't imagine things without him.

Years
    Am I the only one who gets along really well with my sister?

I mean... we go for midnight walks all the time and don't come back till like 3 in the morning and we go to lots of concerts together.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    The only sibling I have is my autistic twin brother and we get along fine, he's like a really close friend to me, although we can't exactly have proper conversations. I really never understood why siblings couldn't get along. XD

Then again, I have a younger cousin who's six years old and I guess you could say she's like a sister to me. She's constantly at my house playing videogames with me and I take her to see movies and whatnot. Again, I rarely get annoyed at her unless she's just being outright annoying on purpose.

I don't know, I guess I just developed more tolerance towards younger children from growing up with my brother. XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    hehe. Im the youngest among my Brothers and Sisters.But In Opposite Im The Tallest among them O.O . Punching them? nah....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back