• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brothers and Sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I have 1 half brother, 1 full brother and 2 step brothers. One of the step brothers can be a pain in the *CENSORED*, but that's mainly to my full brother, it's called 'We team up and beat him up" (lol). Also my little half brother can get extremely annoying, but then again, he likes some of my music (woo!). I couldn't live without 'em :D

Especially my full brother, he's the only full brother I will ever have...

Years
    I have two brothers. I'm the only girl and I'm the oldest. Guess who got blamed for everything when we were younger even though the one blamed wasn't at fault!

We get along sometimes I guess, but they can be very annoying once in a while. They're not afraid of me, either, because they're stronger and taller than I am. They even form a tag team on me. So unfair. But, I've become very close with my mom despite not having a sister. I have a lot of respect for her. I tell her everything. She's not immature and she doesn't try to get into my business. In a way, she's like my sister, but she's the boss.

aipom man

the aipom and ambipom master
    Years
    ga i have a sister that my mom and dad spoil and an infant brother with super strenght and anger ishues my sister acts like shes perfect and crap and people that i know will come up and be like oh hello lala , and thele go on and on about how pretty she is and they wont even say hi to me ga my dad hardly remebers my name half the time, i have to watch them like every other day my brother is always pounding sombodys face in and then there's me the normal one

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    My little brother can get annoying since he's at the age where he thinks "cool" or whatever. Other than his ego, he's ok. We get into arguments every now and then, mostly over silly things.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'm an only child, and I don't want siblings. Well, maybe an older brother/sister would be alright, but absolutely no younger siblings.

Years
    My sister is 6 years older than me.
    I use to get angry at times with her. It is natural really.

We are a lot older now, so we don't ^_^

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    ughh, my lil sister is the devil. I can't wait until I get out of this house. I won't miss her one bit...

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I'm an only child. Based on some of the stories that people have told me about siblings (particularly younger ones), I'm glad I am. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back