• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Browsers

Braxien

Banned
    Years
    I saw some people with fancy setups for Google Chrome, so I decided to use Google Chrome instead of my laggy Internet Explorer. However, I haven't managed to do anything yet, eheh. I use the default browser on my iPod, Safari, because Google Chrome wouldn't work properly.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I used to use Internet Explorer as my main browser for a long time, and occasionally used Firefox. But then early this year I switched to using Chrome as my main browser because IE was annoying me with a few little things, not to mention my sisters telling me that IE sucks. Chrome's been pretty good so far.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
    One thing I wish was in Chrome though was support for emoji, because Internet Explorer and Firefox both support emojis.

You can try Chromoji; It's great for me

I'd been using Chrome on my phone and laptop for a long time (Chrome for what, like 3+ years?). However, I decided to go back to Firefox until Chrome hidpi scaling is more perfected. It's barely passable atm, but by the time Chrome 37 (woot 64bit) comes out, I may revert back to Chrome.
    On Android, Chrome is the best
    But, I decided to try out Firefox because of Adblock+ and the ability to use the archive Adobe Flash plugin

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Google Chrome 4 lyfe. Been using it for...what, since it first came out? I ditched Firefox for it, never went back.

VividSpaceRain

Living on the moon.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    I've been using firefox for the past 7 years and I'm not changing browser any time soon but if I was forced to use any of the other internet browser it would be opera.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I've switched to using the AOSP internet browser on my phone and tablet as they aren't a resource intensive and have pie controls. It's really great and has also replaced my youtube app as well.

Also gave IE11 a quick spin a few days ago just for kicks. Actually not bad; would consider switching if there was some sort of ad blocker.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Chrome. I've used Torch for a long while before that, since none of the browsers - not even IE - were able to open. Since opening a new account in my laptop and doing a few fixes, I was finally able to use Chrome again. :D

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I use this thing called Google Ultron, NASA uses it right. Nah I use chrome. Used to mess around on Tor explorer but now its crawling with cops since heartbleed bug and the cops did huge crackdowns on the major drug sites.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I used Safari for a couple of years until I switched to Chrome because I didn't like the way the newest update of Safari looked. I might end up switching to Firefox, though, because Chrome on my computer has been doing this weird thing where it freezes but the computer doesn't recognize it as frozen, and I can drag the windows around the screen but I can't switch tabs or anything. I've tried everything and I can't find a solution, so this might be it for me and Chrome.

Back