• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Building a GHOST only team! Boo!!

Silverman

Touches Naive Squirtles
Years
  • Hey, I love Ghost Pokemon and I want to train a team of just Ghost Pokemon. They can be half types too, clearly! The only thing is Gengar has to be on my team.

I was thinking...

Gengar Ghost/Poison
    Jellicent Water/Ghost
    Chandelure Ghost/Fire
    Golurk Ground/Ghost
    Spiritomb Ghost/Dark
    Cofagrigus Ghost

If any replacements are needed:

Drifblim Ghost/Flying
    Rotom Electric/Ghost
    Mismagius Ghost
    Dusknoir Ghost
    Cofagrigus Ghost

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I'm sorry, but we're not here to build teams for you. :(

You are perfectly welcome to post your team once you've got movesets and sets for your Pokemon, though! There's a format with all of the information you need in your RMT here; specifically, you'll need to give us the moves, EVs, item & nature of each Pokemon, as well as the ability when necessary (Jellicent, for example, has two abilities, while Gengar has one. You'd only need to list Jellicent's ability.).

Specifically for your team, though... a Ghost-only team seems fairly difficult to pull off in this metagame, especially when only four or so of them can be considered competitively "good" (Gengar, Jellicent, Chandelure, and Cofagrigus). Regardless, I look forward to seeing what you come up with when you post a full team! If you need help on finding sets and stuff you can look at this wonderful appendix over on our threat list, here. Good luck! ;D

edit: It looks like elf moved this thread over to In-Game. If you were looking for competitive advice, you can consider my post - if it was supposed to be In-Game, you can ignore it, haha. :(

Last edited:
    Back