• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Easter Eggstravaganza 2012!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Uhh 'bout four hours. But if anyone's really close and wants a little extra time I'll extend it for everyone cause I'm nice :3 /not strict about this stuff

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Ive found so many now, Im gonna check all the announcements but then call it quits and send the results. It was fun, but Ive had enough.

Years
    Congrats to all that got higher than me.. :) I got above 70 eggs but more than 3 people have higher than what I have

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Two hours to find egg #0 (or #45, I suppose? Dunno what went on there). Last one though!! =+=

Years
    I've found 72, but now I'll just stop...I really need to go to bed. It would be nice if this would be running for 1-2 more days, since I only started to search today due to easter celebrations.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I just sent in my 88 and I'm done. I don't wanna look anymore ;o;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh. Okay...

WHERE ARE YOU 37??!?!?!!

Forever, could you tell us who's in the lead? =3

I haven't really read the PMs so basically go by here lol max anyone has found is 89 :x I'd lol if PPN forgot one tbh.

Cid

Years
    OH MY GOD I KNEW THAT THAT FORUM EXISTED
    AND I FINALLY FOUND IT

I'll assume that this pertains to the additional eggs. If so, then right on cue. XD

I wish I could stop time. I feel like I've been searching for days, but egg number zero remains unseen.

EDIT: asfddfsghdfjhklgsf I've found number zero at long last! What a remarkable feeling. :DDDD

Last edited:

User19sq

I just hope the locations will be revealed after this is over. It'd drive me crazy not to know where the rest were. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah they will be, lol.

Uh anyone else in a hunt for 0/45, it's not anywhere near where the other eggs around that number were found. :x APPARENTLY, according to Cid's submission!! Yaaay for someone finding all the eggs. Haven't checked all locations yet, but yeah :3

Back