• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Easter Eggstravaganza 2012!

User19sq

Question, if people get tied in the number of eggs they find, does that mean that the prizes will be distributed in groups? Like, if 5 people got the same amount, they'd get one prize, and if 23 got the next highest amount, they'd get the next thing in line? XD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I've talked to Nica about that so I can answer for her: yeah if 5 people all get the second highest amount they all get the prize for second place.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • So let me get this straight, If one got all the eggs, they would receive the bonus prize which is the Tier 5 gift voucher. If one got 89 eggs, they will get the first prize which is the Tier 4 gift voucher? And if one got 88 eggs only, one would get the second prize which is the Tier 3 gift voucher? and etc?

User19sq

So let me get this straight, If one got all the eggs, they would receive the bonus prize which is the Tier 5 gift voucher. If one got 89 eggs, they will get the first prize which is the Tier 4 gift voucher? And if one got 88 eggs only, one would get the second prize which is the Tier 3 gift voucher? and etc?
    More like this:

If some were to get all eggs, they'd get the bonus. If the second amount submitted were 87 eggs, and multiple people got that, they'd get 1st prize. If the next amount was, maybe, 78 eggs, they'd get 2nd prize. More of placement, rather than just how much people got. ^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh right I'm extending this for a couple of hours since I know a few people are close, etc aaaand I want to be fair and it's easter time! ...barely. :3 I'll give you all an hour's notice when it's ending kay?

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • More like this:

If some were to get all eggs, they'd get the bonus. If the second amount submitted were 87 eggs, and multiple people got that, they'd get 1st prize. If the next amount was, maybe, 78 eggs, they'd get 2nd prize. More of placement, rather than just how much people got. ^^

I know but if you would look at the current standing of everyone, Cid and Gonz0 already have all the eggs and most people got only 89 eggs. And as for me, I got 88 eggs. So yeah...

User19sq

I know but if you would look at the current standing of everyone, Cid and Gonz0 already have all the eggs and most people got only 89 eggs. And as for me, I got 88 eggs. So yeah...
    In that case, yeah, I guess it'll be like that. So right now, you'll get 2nd prize. :3

Cid

Years
  • Go get those last two eggs, gunnerpow7! Especially with Forever extending, I'm sure you can find them if you look hard enough. No, if you believe in yourself. ;3

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I got 90 eggs not too long ago... but I fear I'm blind. Luckily, I invested in a braille keyboard today ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    (11:39:45) +Appleasing: i'll give them til uh
    (11:39:49) +Appleasing: PPN's timezone12am
    (11:39:52) Zebraiken: give them another hour or two
    (11:39:55) +Appleasing: yeah
    (11:39:55) Zebraiken: where
    (11:39:56) +Appleasing: okay
    (11:39:57) Zebraiken: does ppn live
    (11:40:00) +Appleasing: uh
    (11:41:24) Zebraiken: oh
    (11:41:36) Zebraiken: nica that's three hours and twenty minutes
    (11:41:38) Zebraiken: from now
    (11:41:44) +Appleasing: okay

I just sorta cut one part out. At the time of posting I was undecided but that's good enough right guys? :3

User19sq

I'm sure Gunner will find those last two. If not, then at the very least one of them. XD

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
  • Egg number 0 looks adorable! Go get it! :)
    I keep my fingers crossed for everyone who doesn't have 90 eggs!
    Cid, Mac great job! I hope there will be more of us :3

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
  • You know what?
    Who needs sleep when you have eggs!?
    Buahahahha!

Got the bonus ones and that 78..
    never got 0 T.T

God.. I feel really bad, not sleeping is bad @.@

Back