• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I actually think people should take this over to steves profile, because i can see this getting out of hand and the event being canceld because the thread was spammed up.

And most of this is because if the rate of people completing the hunt continues to go up he will loose out on SO much money which might end up in PC being shut down due to lack of funds

I don't think spamming up Steve's profile/inbox is very nice. :< js

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I actually think people should take this over to steves profile, because i can see this getting out of hand and the event being canceld because the thread was spammed up.

And most of this is because if the rate of people completing the hunt continues to go up he will loose out on SO much money which might end up in PC being shut down due to lack of funds

The posts are still relevant, though.

Aaaaaaand who said that you have to pay to get supporter status? No one's paying - you just get the status. It's not expensive to change your usergroup. You just normally have to donate to do such a thing.

I'm with Syd. What about those 9 people who got them all yesterday? This kinda sucks to suddenly feel like all of that searching yesterday was a waste... :(

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    guys! This is all weekend long event.. why on earth would we want it to end on the first night it's open?

we do want it to be a challenge and the total amount of eggs wasn't ever officially released tho it was slightly hinted at.

also time and forum overloading has limited how often we can drop eggs into hidey spots as well so come on.. its all for fun

y u so serious?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Aaaaaaand who said that you have to pay to get supporter status? No one's paying - you just get the status. It's not expensive to change your usergroup. You just normally have to donate to do such a thing.

I'm with Syd. What about those 9 people who got them all yesterday? This kinda sucks to suddenly feel like all of that searching yesterday was a waste... :(

Yes. I think most of us have plans tomorrow, so adding MORE EGGS then that most of us will have next to no time to find is COMPLETELY unfair. Not worth it.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years

I agree. I may not have found even 50 yet, but I also have some plans tomorrow, and I won't be on much. So that leaves all my time to finish it today.
    And, with more eggs coming tomorrow, there might be even 90 or 100 eggs to find, which I won't be able to find, due to plans.

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
    Years
    MORE EGGS!

At first, I was tying rope around my neck... But this is almost fun. I suppose nothing will change by complaining so time to shoot down those poor Bunearies roll up my sleeves and get hunting! This is just about finding them all for me.

GOOD LUCK SOLDIERS.

EDIT: Are they all in places with a similar criteria to the last 50? Anything new? Any nasty tricks?

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    y u so serious?
    Oh my god, I love you for this. All hail Rukario! (Although I doubt you were referencing these specific comics but I made one anyways)

Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

To be more on topic. people assumed that the 50 were all because that's all that were up, and no one hinted at adding more.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    Plus, I'm guessing its causing ALOT of strain on the server to do it especially with people bouncing in and out of threads...

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    Plus, I'm guessing its causing ALOT of strain on the server to do it especially with people bouncing in and out of threads...
    There probably aren't enough people doing it to cause any significant problems. It might slow a little, but not by much.

Years
    guys! This is all weekend long event.. why on earth would we want it to end on the first night it's open?

we do want it to be a challenge and the total amount of eggs wasn't ever officially released tho it was slightly hinted at.

also time and forum overloading has limited how often we can drop eggs into hidey spots as well so come on.. its all for fun

y u so serious?

Mosts of us (or me at least) completed it early so we could do stuff offline on Easter, not be sat on here determined to finish the egg hunt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back