• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    How do you know the number is that rounded off. There could very well be 51 or 64 eggs. you never know.
    No, we know. There are 70 egg images, they just added 10 to the fifty today. Making it 60, and since they're not adding the rest, the total is 60.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    No, we know. There are 70 egg images, they just added 10 to the fifty today. Making it 60, and since they're not adding the rest, the total is 60.
    ...........Meanie... not letting me bend peoples minds...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well i'm sure it's easy to say that there is for sure over 50, considering the most easy one to find is over 50. :P

>I've found 38 eggs so far. :(

marcc5m

what
    Years
    Are they still on first posts of stickied threads and popular threads or what?

considering the most easy one to find is over 50
    Unless you click the giant X that prevents you from ever finding it.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    So, I had just finished going through every thread AGAIN, despite saying I wouldn't, found a few more eggs, then I go to sleep, wake up, and find out there's 20 new eggs.

Not worth it. I've already wasted 5 hours on this.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I've found three out of what I presume are ten more eggs. :/

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    I'm just glad they aren't in blog posts. That would just be a pain....

Years
    Are they still in threads Vrai? because i don't wana spend another 3 hours searching when it turns out they were in blogs or something.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Does that make our PM invalid now? Seriously. Kinda rude. Not cool, bro.

This is what I want to know. We should be able to resend our PM's after that.
    Now I have to go search for those other 10. FML.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Is it even confirmed that there are only 60 eggs? I know Rukario said they aren't going to be adding more, and there are 70 images in the database, but so far the highest number people have found is 60. :x Makes me wonder.

Anyway, I've found 3 of the presumably 10 extra eggs.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Is it even confirmed that there are only 60 eggs? I know Rukario said they aren't going to be adding more, and there are 70 images in the database, but so far the highest number people have found is 60. :x Makes me wonder.

Anyway, I've found 3 of the presumably 10 extra eggs.

Yeah there should be only 60 eggs.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    So, I had just finished going through every thread AGAIN, despite saying I wouldn't, found a few more eggs, then I go to sleep, wake up, and find out there's 20 new eggs.

Not worth it. I've already wasted 5 hours on this.
    There's 10 more, the last 10 aren't being released.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I found egg 60. But I'm not searching anymore. Only half of them have been found out of 60 for me. I've been going crazy. Oh well, I don't need a blog and the VIP lounge THAT bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back