• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Searched through the whole upper forum and I'm at 45 ... 5 away from 50 ...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I just want a confirmation that there is, in fact, one egg per thread?

Original 50, yes.

Though there's a chance (very slim iirc?) that one of the eggs from the new batch are in the threads of the original 50, tho I doubt it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is there at least one egg in every major section of PC?

I tried to make it like that, yes.

Only thing is, wherever a certain thread wasn't... is where there isn't probably one. XD;

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    My brain. It has 'sploded. I'm taking a break from this madness. My headache is starting to set in again...in all honesty, I could perform actual labor and get more money than this event gives out in less time. xD How ironic.

Alright, I'll catch you all tomorrow. Happy Easter to those of you on the east coast (like me)!

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    6 more of original 50 eggs to look for...

#1, #18, #19, #26, #37 (I think I've found it before, but misplaced the url), and $46 >.<

anyways, sleeping time has finally come... I'll continue looking for eggs tomorrow.. -;-

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    This is SADISTIC!!! I poured through most of the forums yesterday... NOW THEY ADD MORE?! dhjdgsjdgiewgdow I HATE YOU

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    lol. I've got 5 more, but like I said, I'm going to keep pushing on. I'm sure that I'll have them by tomorrow. ^_^

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Hey! I was wondering if there are any eggs not in the first post of popular threads, stickies, and announcements. And if there are eggs not found in the first post, have they been found on like the first page?
    Sorry if this is confusing. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hey! I was wondering if there are any eggs not in the first post of popular threads, stickies, and announcements. And if there are eggs not found in the first post, have they been found on like the first page?
    Sorry if this is confusing. XD

I believe 49 is the one not in the first post, as for the other part of the question, not usually on the first page for the last eggs :x

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE ALL THE EGGS ARE KTHNXBAI... is what I feel like saying.

So... if they're usually NOT on the first page, are they in the first posts?

Last edited:

marcc5m

what
    Years
    All right, that's it, I give up. I sat up until 3:am looking for these stupid last ten eggs, with absolutely no idea where they are, and I'm not sitting through all of Easter looking for some stupid eggs on a Pokemon Forum. Sorry, but it's just not worth it, even for supporter status. I have better things I could be doing. Like enjoying Easter.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    I've been here for a couple of hours and only found two of the new eggs! I'm so close to giving up, it's not funny. Sure, at least I have to trawl through the posts, but some threads have like 101 pages. I hope the cruelty doesn't extend to burying!

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    This egg hunt... It's so tiring, I'm giving up. It's way, way too difficult. I do understand why, though. It's practically Supporter benefits being given away for free!

However, I was so tired finding the eggs, I decided that it might be better if I stopped and just did what I was supposed to be doing.

I hope that others, well, fared better than me!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yea, I gave up after finding three :x

#6, #11, and #25

But, I wish everyone else luck in finding all the eggs! :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    At least, I did send in a PM with all the eggs I could find before giving up. I hope that, by some luck, I end up lucky! Hahahahaha! Anyway, well, you guys have fun!

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    Thanks for the well wishes. Though this has become pride and honour, haha. It just feels so odd to lose to "Buneary!" I wonder if I let it kick me, it would give me a hint?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back