• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I have 54. I haven't seen anyone with higher yet, unless they're keepin quiet

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    Yeah, I've found all the first 50, but only 4 of the new ones. :/ I'm not giving up, though! I'll probably be up all night looking. :)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I would be up all night, but I actually have to wake up tomorrow. :[

Yeah, I'm still stuck with only 4 of the new ones added today. Searched through entire first page topics of about 5 forums going through entire threads to no avail. I'm beginning to think these last few eggs aren't in threads at all.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    That's what I'm starting to think Aero. I've been searching for the last few eggs but couldn't find them anywhere. I'm still search 30, 34, and 49 if those other ones didn't get put in although I did find 60 and 51.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I would be up all night, but I actually have to wake up tomorrow. :[

Yeah, I'm still stuck with only 4 of the new ones added today. Searched through entire first page topics of about 5 forums going through entire threads to no avail. I'm beginning to think these last few eggs aren't in threads at all.

All but two are in threads (of the most recent eggs, that is). :D

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    This is so trollish that I have given up a long time ago. Is 4Chan taking us over? I would LOVE so be a supporter but I won't be able to find them all. *sigh*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I just want to add in that everyone who hasn't found at least 50 should persevere and just keep giving it a shot. Everyone beyond 50, ya'll can find the final eggs if you try ^____^

And no, nobody was trolled. :)

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I can't go any further. I will just say meep. and beg for somebody to gift hours of tortures reward for me.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I just want to add in that everyone who hasn't found at least 50 should persevere and just keep giving it a shot. Everyone beyond 50, ya'll can find the final eggs if you try ^____^

And no, nobody was trolled. :)

...So I shouldn't have PM'd you yet? ...Oops.
    Can PM you again if I find any more?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    When you think you've found as much as you can, send me a PM, whether it be 50, or all eggs. Or even only 5. :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Why are people so mad D: I'm 7 away from even getting up to 50 with the same amount of searching, and I only have 2 above that, and I'm not mad. If it makes you that mad, why do it? It's a game, it's supposed to be fun :(

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm at 55 now. ;w; Getting so close...but still, it's so far... -reaches out- :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back