• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burger king >< Mcdonalds

BK or MccyD's

• Total voters

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    Everyone knows Wendy's is the true winner though. :)
    Maybe in your area, but our Wendy's is nothing compared to the BK here. Wendy's fries here taste unsalted. ;;

Whatever is sold at McD's, that's not food.
    If you say so, but it's pure chicken in their chicken nuggets and sandwiches, here at least.

I like both, to be honest, though if I had to pick, I'd choose Burger King.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    If the poll wasn't restricted between the two, then I would have chosen anything else besides McDonalds or Burger King. I've had many visits between the two and McDonalds to me just seems overly sickening. I've had it too many times (by force) and the fries alone turn me away yet alone their burgers.

Burger King, just as equally sickening remains my choice however. Their food portions aren't as small as McDonalds and their food is at least a bit more appetizing than what is served at McDonalds.

If it were my choice though, Subway or something more satisfactory would be my chosen fast food meal.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    McDonalds to me just seems overly sickening. I've had it too many times (by force) and the fries alone turn me away yet alone their burgers.
    lol agreed McDonald's is dead to me I never go there anymore. I really don't like much restraunts now besides Carls Jr,there natural cut fries are tasty,then again I haven't had those in so long. Now I'm more of a healthy person,why waste eating a burger. I only go out to eat on special occasions are hangout with the family now. lol BK is fail.

Azrael Infinity

Pokemon Spriting Master!
    Years
    Personally, I like Burger King, their burgers just seem to taste better.

Plus they have a King and all McDonalds has is a clown, clowns are scary. lol.

Years
    I eat whichever's closer, honestly. Usually, that's a McDonald's. But BK's not all that bad. Seriously. But I'm not a picky person.

Though I can taste when something has way too much salt, which is the case with both places.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Well, back where I used to live, I probably wouldn't have been able to decide between the two, since I liked both the burgers in McDonalds and Burger King. But where I live now, I would have to say Burger King. I don't know, but the McDonald Burgers here where I live now taste different (and weird). If I had to choose, I would pick Burger King.

I usually eat at McDonalds because it's closer tho. *shrugs* I don't ever eat their burgers anymore; I get the McChicken.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    McDonanlds tastes like crap here, you pay the same price as BK to get an overcooked bagel that's been taken directly out of the freezer.

I just rather go to Burger King and get something satisfying, Mac has good meat but they just don't know how to cook it.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    As far as I'm concerned, there's no difference between the two. I'll gladly eat food from either place.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Oh god, McDonald's all the way. I love that stuff to death. McDick's is the best. Burger King's burgers have way too much mayonaise, which completely ruins the taste in my opinion. I had it once and it was just awful.

MCDONALDS. ♥

Bay

Years
    I would say McDonalds. I like their burgers, chicken tenders, and fries better. Also, from what I remember better customer service too. This is what I got from my area, at least. My city has like four McDonalds and only one Burger King after a couple were closed down, so that says something. XD

If this poll weren't restricted to those two, I would say In N' Out is the best. The burgers are awesome, the french fries are fresh, milk shakes are teh bomb, and great, great customer service. Trust me, I live in a city in California where we're known for a lot of fast food places and I tried them all at least one time. XD;

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    When I was young, there was a McDonalds store at a nearby mall which was a stone throw's away.

I went there often and soon I fell in love with it.

Earlier last year, it was closed down and replaced with another fast food restaurant three freaking times!
    How heartbreaking! D:

Even though BK does taste better, I still like Mac more. :P

~Assassin~

Traitors to the Creed must die
    Years
    Macca's for me. Love the Mcchicken and Big Mac.
    When i was around 9 or 10 (not really sure) all bk stalls in my country were replaced by Hungry Jacks.
    I live in Australia if your wondering.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I like both places for different reasons. While Burger King has great chicken fries, I don't like their chicken nuggets. Even with the chicken fries being good, they're pretty spicy to me and I get tired of the taste after a couple pieces. McDonalds has everything for me. The chicken nuggets are absolutely incredible and the McFlurries are perfect for my sweet tooth. The french fries in both places are quite good, and preference is based solely on that kind of taste you're in the mood for.

Overall, I'd have to say McDonalds. Burger King isn't bad, but it just isn't up to the standard that McDonalds is.

Years
    I'd have to say McDonald's as they are darn near everywhere. Only like their chicken options as the McD's breakfast menu is revolting.

Junior Chicken w/ pickles
    milkshake
    nuggets
    fries
    Coke ZERO

I'd rather eat Wendy's.
    I'd rather down a DQ Blizzard than a McFlurry.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Chicken head found in Burger King and pus found in the chicken at McDonalds.. I'm spoilt for choice really
    Nah, I prefer Burger King, It just tastes a lot more better than Mc Donalds =/

Back