• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burger king >< Mcdonalds

BK or MccyD's

• Total voters

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I've always liked both, but for some reason, I always eat a the Kings. I don't know why. Mickky Ds taste better. :P

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I usually get meals from the dollar menu at Burger King and Mcdonalds so choice price doesn't rise there. However, I prefer Burger King after watching this show when they put Mcdonalds to a test. They put out Mcdonalds fries out for a month, and by the end of the month they stayed the same. Now imagine how much oil they must've put.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Urg, if I had a choice I would choose neither. Seriously, you know how bad fast food is, and how much it can ruin your body? DX I will admit, I don't mind eating fast food; some of the stuff on there is pretty tasty, but I limit my intake to just once a month or less, and that's only if I absolutely HAVE to eat it (like if my family and I were out of town or something for the day and had to stop to eat). Even then, I am careful of what I eat; if I had to choose a place I would choose Burger King. IMO, their food tastes better, and I like their chicken sandwhices.

But, other than that, I prefer eating tasty food that's also good for you at the same time. :)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Burger King's fries taste... Well, not nice where I am. May differ on regions too... I go with McDonalds, as... It tastes nice to me.

(Multi-choice poll on a single choice "which one is better" question... OK...)

Years
    Uh... Burger King has better burgers, but McDonalds has better of almost everything else.

Neither one is that amazing. I rather go to like- Taco Bell, or something.

Years
    Burger King, for one reason only: zesty sauce. I can eat french fries without it, of course, but when I eat at McDonalds now I just go :( when I realize there's no zesty sauce, just ketchup.

(Oddly enough this poll has made me not want to eat at either place for quite awhile. Which, really, is fine with me. I prefer cooking over fast food most days.)

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Definitely Burger King. Better fries, burgers, desserts, and of course some onion rings XD

I chose both, and with good reason. C:

When I go to Hamburger Hill(Nickname for the hill all the fast food restaurants are on) I usually go to MacDonalds. They have a play place, their dollar menu foods are better. Seeing as how I usually only have around two bucks to spare, I go to MD. I also like their McFlurrys, and Sundaes. So, yeah.

Burger King has some really nice, more expensive foods :). I also prefer their French Fries over McDonalds. Also, I know someone who used to work there, so I got free food occasionally, so I was happy. It was mostly fries that she, um, stole. I do believe that they have a wider variety of food choices.

However, I prefer Taco Bell, and KFC over the both of them. I love Taco Bells sweet deals :), Jack in the Box is at the bottom of my Fast Food choices.

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    I rarely eat that stuff but when i used too i once found a bug on the bun and i got reaaaaally sick that week. So i stopped from ever eating bk ever. But if anything i would eat bk because i haven't eaten mcdonalds in ages!!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I like McDonald's dollar menu, but the food at Burger King is better, in my opinion.

Besides....

The King prevails over the Clown.​

Back