• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    nah man its no good...it looks who ever had the lugia just did the elite 4 till it hit 100 so its evs are almost impossible to find...all i could tell from serebiis IV calc was that its ivs are
    28/17/31/31/31/14...not sure if that helps u but yea srry >< if u really want a evd lugia u could look at the shiny one that i evd trained my self...has a calm nature

So random Evs =/, well I'll take a look at the calm in a few minutes. But thanks for checking.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Oh crap I forgot to mention to you this. It seems the Latias I traded you has the wrong Ev spread as I stated :(. Its actually 252 HP not Sp Atk. I figured it had the same spread as Latios, but its HP >.<.

However for good news I recently was able to get it re-evd :) so it has the right spread now and at lvl 100. And of course I will trade you the right version.

Years
    oh lol >< ok lets try that again

1) Female, Bold nature, Aug 25, 2007, Day-Care Couple, Likes Sour food, Ability Swarm
    2) Male, Lax Nature, Jul 17, 2007, Day-Care Couple, Like Sour Food, Abilty Guts
    3) Male, Quirky Nature, Aug 20, 2007, Day-Care Couple, Happly eatts Anything, Abilty Swarm

and there in the same order as i gave it to u before in ther previous post...is that the info u needed?

-Latios yea someone told me about the spread still havnt fixed it on my thread but yea ur version of it would be awsome! as well im getting an EVD ADAMANT SHINY RAYQUAZA!!! so i cant wait :)

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    -Latios yea someone told me about the spread still havnt fixed it on my thread but yea ur version of it would be awsome! as well im getting an EVD ADAMANT SHINY RAYQUAZA!!! so i cant wait :)

Alright I should be able to trade you a copy once I'm done with a few trades :). You actually found a Adamant version? 8D Well I prefer my jolly version I'm still interested xP (what community did you get this at? O_o)

Years
    1) Solaceon town
    2) Solaceon Town
    3) Route 210

sure pm when ur done it should give me sometime to sneak into my parents room and steal back my wifi adapter :P

and yes i did :) it was on Pokemon elite 2000...i revived my trading thread there and this one guy was interested in two of my pokemon and man o man was it ever hard to choose just 2! he had so manny evd pokemon saldy lots of them were NN but i should be getting The adamant Rayquaza and Shiny Crawdawnt also evd :) and of course im still interestd ur jolly one :)

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    and yes i did :) it was on Pokemon elite 2000...i revived my trading thread there and this one guy was interested in two of my pokemon and man o man was it ever hard to choose just 2! he had so manny evd pokemon saldy lots of them were NN but i should be getting The adamant Rayquaza and Shiny Crawdawnt also evd :) and of course im still interestd ur jolly one :)

I would watch out for NN shiny evd most that I have recieved in the past were hacks :(. But if those 2 are not NN I'm highly interested.

Years
    -Darkai i dunno about that...i would asume that it could be hatced in a town espically solaceon cause thats were the day care is...u can ask latioslegends cause he also has the Heracrosse

-Latios yea there not NN some im hopping there legit...hopefullly he'll be on tomorow and ill trade with him :)

Years
    idk about that...coz i have a TOM hera too...and it was hatched in solaceon town

XD

and urs was hatched in route 210....lol

XD

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    -Latios yea there not NN some im hopping there legit...hopefullly he'll be on tomorow and ill trade with him :)

Phew^^ well when you get the IVs I'll run them through Shoddy just to confirm :).

Years
    idk about that...coz i have a TOM hera too...and it was hatched in solaceon town

XD

and urs was hatched in route 210....lol

XD

well u do know that the person who gave away the GTS heracrosses gave more then 1 away so he was probably traveling through that route or town when it hatched

-Latios yea ill for sure give u the info on them when i get them :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back