• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Oh if I may ask do you want anything from my thread for that evd Ninetails or were going to give it to me :P.

Years
    haha...take ur time,mate....my pokeparks wont walk away from you

lol well u never know...maybe theyll get tired of the park and go somewhere else XD

-Latios nothing really in ur thread that would interest me...have u gotten any new pokes? if not i can always give u the ninetails right now until u get something that i may like :)

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    -Latios nothing really in ur thread that would interest me...have u gotten any new pokes? if not i can always give u the ninetails right now until u get something that i may like :)

Hm... (man I got to update >.<)
    well a few things are-
    Evd adamant shiny Hitmochan
    Evd modest Frosslass
    Bold Lugia (will ev)
    Modest Evd Shiny Suicune :D
    Modest shiny latias
    Evd Floatzel
    Modest Shiny Darkari

if none interests you there a bunch more I did not mention^^;

Years
    Hm... (man I got to update >.<)
    well a few things are-
    Evd adamant shiny Hitmochan
    Evd modest Frosslass
    Bold Lugia (will ev)
    Modest Evd Shiny Suicune :D
    Modest shiny latias
    Evd Floatzel
    Modest Shiny Darkari

if none interests you there a bunch more I did not mention^^;

oo that Frosslass is kinda interesting me considering my froslass is basically useless XD if u dont mind giving out the rest of list that would be great :D

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    oo that Frosslass is kinda interesting me considering my froslass is basically useless XD if u dont mind giving out the rest of list that would be great :D

Well I got to keep out some, I'm still testing them on shoddy if there legit ;_;

but here are the others I can post-
    Shiny Modest Igglypuff (will ev)
    Evd Timid Dialga
    Evd shiny Timid Ninetails
    WSC shiny Timid Milotic
    Timid shiny Zapdos (will ev)

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    oo ill take the timid shiny zapdos :D

Alright sounds good :). Oh do you want me to trade you over the updated Latias for your shiny Latias?

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Sure if it will just be the small trade. (not our 15+ plus one O_o)

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    haha XD, btw did u wanna a do the ninetails trade cause i saw u had the zapdos...if not it can wait till our big trade

Meh mine as well do the Ninetails now >.> hopefully we can do this trade tomorrow going to busy most of the day -,- drivers ed, and got finals coming up soon.

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    alright ill be on wifi...u should be free for most of the day tomorow except after 6 pm...its 1 am right now for me...and GL on ur finals man! :D

I meant I had a lot of studying to do a few Pre-tests Monday just got get everything going, and thanks I hope the Pre-tests go good >.> cause its just the beginning before the real ones begin (Dear god I hate physics). Plus I got take a Drivers course from 6:30-7:30. If I will be on to do this trade I suggest 8 PM. :D

Years
    I meant I had a lot of studying to do a few Pre-tests Monday just got get everything going, and thanks I hope the Pre-tests go good >.> cause its just the beginning before the real ones begin (Dear god I hate physics). Plus I got take a Drivers course from 6:30-7:30. If I will be on to do this trade I suggest 8 PM. :D

physics eh...i was close to failing that course but luckly my final was woth 50% and i did real good so i got a preaty awsome mark considering i was failing it haha :P and i should prob get my learners so i can take drivers ed >< just VM me when u get back i should be back by that time

latioslegends

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Oh joy another person who is not too fond of physics xD the only thing I will probably Ace is History :P. I don't even know if I will even pass the first section of Drivers ed xP seems like I passed the first test by thread if you get what I mean >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back