• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    ill be back in 30 min or so gotta go somewher quick pm me and ill get back to u soon

sambo626

Pokemon Breeder/EV Trainer
    Years
  • Hey look i have though about the breeding and I should be able to do most of your requests, pertaining back to the IV breeding, I don't want to say right now that I can't do it because I feel that I will be able to learn and that I am Learning, natures i can do easy, I can still get that horsea and get it adamant in nature however the IV's im not so sure about. You said in the before post (excuse me if i'm wrong but it was quite confusing) something along the lines of "If it is good with IV's i'll give you some thing if not i'll give you something because of the effort" now incase i didn't imply this before i'm breeding these for FREE. Just so that we understand each other, i can do hoenn pokemon aswell as some kanto pokemon, i can do natures fine but IV's not very well and I'm doing this for free. If you are still not interested in this offer Thanks for your time. :)

Years
  • Hey look i have though about the breeding and I should be able to do most of your requests, pertaining back to the IV breeding, I don't want to say right now that I can't do it because I feel that I will be able to learn and that I am Learning, natures i can do easy, I can still get that horsea and get it adamant in nature however the IV's im not so sure about. You said in the before post (excuse me if i'm wrong but it was quite confusing) something along the lines of "If it is good with IV's i'll give you some thing if not i'll give you something because of the effort" now incase i didn't imply this before i'm breeding these for FREE. Just so that we understand each other, i can do hoenn pokemon aswell as some kanto pokemon, i can do natures fine but IV's not very well and I'm doing this for free. If you are still not interested in this offer Thanks for your time. :)

well natures dont matter to me cause i can easily get a pokemon with the nature that i want since i have all the dittos, and what i ment to say was that if u do iv breed i give u something in return :) if u cant do ivs thats fine, i dont really need a person to get pokemon with right natures...perhaps i misread ur first post wrong srry >< i gusse i was thinking more of an IV breeder then Nature...anyways though thxs for the offer but im good :)

Years
  • Hello, i'm really interested in your

Latias
    Nature Timid
    IV:29/2/29/29/31/31 lvl 50
    Stas: 186/77/110/129/150/178
    Evs: 4 HP/ 252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spe

I've a lot of ev'd pokémons, are you looking for something especially ?

Years
  • Hello, i'm really interested in your

Latias
    Nature Timid
    IV:29/2/29/29/31/31 lvl 50
    Stas: 186/77/110/129/150/178
    Evs: 4 HP/ 252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spe

I've a lot of ev'd pokémons, are you looking for something especially ?

not anything inparticular...as long as they have the proper evs on them, good nature and decent ivs ill prob trade...give me ur list of EVs u got :)

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Interested in your: 10 ANIV Latios and Latias.

Check my thread and see if you like anything please.

:]

SilverLink

ポー何をやったの? ?? ?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2009
    Hey I'm interested in the Cyndaquil What do you want? I DON'T have shinies or EV'd

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
  • what do you want for
    Shiny Lucario
    Nature Modest
    IV: 26/9/29/18/17/12
    EVs: 252 Spatk, Speed
    Moves: Dark Pulse, Psychic, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse

and the ev'd azumarill that has ice punch focus punch waterfall and something else

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back