• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bye bye, Luffy,

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2011
    At least we got to hear the Gum Gum Pistol...

And at least we get DVDs.

So, yeah. Toonami's dead to me.

They traded the awesomeness that was (and is) One Piece for Bakugan and Blue Dragon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2011
    Nope, the Cartoon Network took it off the air and have announced that they don't plan on continuing it.

This is not an April Fools joke.

Years
  • Yep, One Piece is gone. It really wasn't fair to replace it by a crappy animé like Bakugan (which is total crap). It really shows how much Turner Broadcasting cares about its customers.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2011
    Yeah. And just when we first saw Enel, too!

Now, the only thing I look forward to on Saturdays is Spectacular Spider-man.

Villes

AKA Apolo
    Years
  • Yeowch. One Piece was the best cartoon on the Toonami lineup right now. Better than Naruto. Watched an Episode of Bakugan last saturday and it sucked, I didn't get it all and Blue Dragin looks like a failure too, hopefully it's not.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • why do they always replace the good anime with crappy ones. I admit, Blue Dragon was kind of cool, but Bakugan is HORRIBLE. And if they cut off Naruto, I swear I'll go wild.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah One Piece is no more on Toonami. But don't worry, they will air it again. I think it happened because Cartoon Network purchased only enough episodes that Funimation dubbed(which wasn't that many from the beginning). I won't be suprised that if One Piece comes back, they will start it at Episode 1. I am not a big fan of One Piece, but I feel bad for all the fans who has been following it. There are the DVDs and maybe it will be back on tv. Just not now. So for right now, get the DVDs and support. ^_^

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Aww that sucks. xD

But yeah it was kind of stupid to replace something even more stupid like Bakugan. >.>

But I wouldn't be surprised if they replaced with some crappy American cartoon show, like Transformers Animation..... wtf? xD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I am downloading all the episodes I can at the minute. It stopped being show in the UK ages ago. Finally got a good speed internet so am downloading about 100 episodes.

It was the first animé I watched. I enjoyed it aswell. Watched it every day.

That new Transformers one is the worst cartoon I have ever seen.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *sigh* One Piece hasn't been cancelled. According to a representative from FUNimation, Cartoon Network are toying with the schedule to see what works.

Oh meaning like they might put One Piece in a different time slot after they mess around the schedule? I think I am getting what you are saying. They got to give Blue Dragon and Bakguan a chance. But I think Bakguan failed, so that is out. Blue Dragon is next, and I heard it is pretty good. Better than Bakguan. XD Oh good, see everyone in the internet who is worried about One Piece getting canceled are worked up over nothing. It will be back on Toonami, but it might be in a different time slot and it will start at Episode 1. I guarantee that. =D

But til then, just buy the uncut DVDs and support.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • When was there last a FUN piece epiode in the UK. I haven't seen on in years. I need to know. I love the show. Last episode I saw in the UK was the one when the ship falls from Sky Island.

I hope it does come back. I don't get as much time to watch it downloaded. I have other things to do as well.

Tsukuyomi

fly.me.to.the.moon.
    Years
  • When was there last a FUN piece epiode in the UK. I haven't seen on in years. I need to know. I love the show. Last episode I saw in the UK was the one when the ship falls from Sky Island.

I hope it does come back. I don't get as much time to watch it downloaded. I have other things to do as well.

Where did you find this? TELL ME NAO.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Well, thats odd why replace One Piece's airing time with a Yu-Gi-Oh! ripoff like Bakugan?

Nonetheless this does not affect me as I don't watch the dubbed version.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Hmm, haven't watched One Piece in a while. It is one of my favorite anime shows, and I hope it stays on Toonami >.>. At least they still HAVE it on (I'm still upset over lost Rurouni Kenshin episodes :'().

Back