• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Café a la Skype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I've been there for a while but may as well sign up properly; I'm alexozzycakes on Skype!

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'll be stepping out for a while. Gonna go visit some family friends, apparently. I'll see if I can get on later, though, so have fun guys!

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
I'll sign up. Skype name is "elijah_rh", screen name is "Brolijah"
I've been waiting for this event :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Haven't done one of these before. Skype name is iloveeevee04 (the numbers are for whoever took my name >.<) I'll be on pretty much for the rest of the day :3

Reactions: EB

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Since I'm going to a friend's house later on today, I won't be around much for most of the afternoon/evening! Harlequin's taking over skype (there's a call right now I think), and hope everyone's having a great time so far! <3

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
It was pretty fun last time, I want to join in on the conversation again this time. My Skype is the same as my PC username: SectorRevenge

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
Having connection issues with my wifi, so I won't be able to make a night shift.
First day of the Get Together Skype event was phenomenal, I have loved the chatting and seeing all new people. Hosts, let's keep up with the best ever 2013 Get Together Skype Event, we can do this! ~ =) Also I believe that Harlequin aka Chris, is hosting along with Megan at the moment, so y'all in good hands. :) Remember to add the hosts to be added into the chst guys.

Years
I'll join! Only... my Skype name is my real name, so if there's an awkward real-name looking username, it'll be me - unless it's live:humanoidmanticore? :P

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Age 27
  • ohio
  • Seen Dec 9, 2019
remzingtons. My mic is broken, unfortunately, but I would love to be a part of this nonetheless.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm off to bed, everyone! Great first day skyping! <3 It was an honor to chat with the many of you that joined the fun. Day two tomorrow, and yes I will be hosting a call if possible! Also, if you add me on skype, you will be added once I log on first thing in the morning. :)

Harley's still around, though! Go say hi! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back