• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Café a la Skype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
What a great day, guys! Today was probably the most active, thanks to three of our S-Mods xD. Hoping for a great day tomorrow, even though I'll be on and off.

I'm off to bed right now, but I believe Harley should be around a little later. :)

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Hey, can someone add me to the chat? I've tried contacting the hosts and I never was added. My Skype name is lord_jurnis

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hey guys, just a note, I won't be online much, if at all, today, because of prior arrangements. The Cafe couldn't be in better hands, though, with Chris, Megan, and Twi, so don't worry. You'll still be getting the 5 star treatments. 8D

Have fun guys!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Twi and I are now on the chat! If you want to be added on this last day, feel free! :)

Hey, can someone add me to the chat? I've tried contacting the hosts and I never was added. My Skype name is lord_jurnis

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

You probably came around while all of the hosts are sleeping. xD I have you on skype already, so if you ever get online, you *should* be added xD

but then it's TIMEZONES, MAN.

Hm... looks like I was removed from the chat while I was asleep. If anyone wishes to re-add me back into the chat, my Skype is "silver.riolu".

you were removed again for inactivity, sweetheart. xD And same reason... timezones. xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
For those of you have recently added the hosts (including myself) I just woke up and you are now added to the skype chat. Apologies if you've been waiting long to be added. I blame timezones!

I'm online right now, but unfortunately due to school, I won't be on as much. So I'll try to host as much as possible, and check in between my two classes. :)

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
I apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused yesterday, I was having serious connection issues yet again, and was stuck doing chores and errands nearly the whole day.

Anyway I'm online right now, so shoot me a message if you want to be added to the chat~
If I seem to be AFK. then it most likely means that I'm doing chores or something else, so that's a heads up for y'all wonderful chitter chatters. :)

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'll be online for a while, till eight, hopefully, so I can stuff myself. Let's make this grand people, get on 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back