• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Café Mocha (Ash x Dent)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Hihi CommanderPigg~

I keep with the "Dent is always calm and collected" thing in my imagination. But Dent getting all tearful...

:D D: :3 :'( *squee*

Fanfiction mode is way more fun than canon mode most of the time.

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
    Years
  • At the beginning of the series, yeah...I'd think that Dento would be the type to maintain his composure at all times. But so many different sides of him have been exposed...he is able to break free from the calm pretty boy persona from time to time :D

Of course, he'd be trying his best to hide it. He must remain fabulous either way!

Haha, it is, isn't it?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I love that he's been showing an arrogantly confident side lately~ It makes me love him oh so much more~

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    It is intresting, I bet Dento was always a kind person till he started traveling with Ash. Than if some one messes with him, you see different sides to Dento, we just saw an evil type side few episodes ago due to messing with AshXD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I do hope there will be more Dent defending Ash in the anime soon. Or Ash losing and Dent getting fired up and ready to kick some ass. xD

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Dento defending Ash more in the future would be awesome, also mini spoiler
    Spoiler:
    Some good AshxDento hints maybe??

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I am sure there will be. Hah, episode 22 had them staring into each other's eyes for 5 sec+ while Iris was talking.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Well what Iris says doesn't ever matter, so they just tune her out. They didn't look like they were paying the slightest bit of attention to her in that scene.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Yah, it is funny how they can just ignore her like thatXD

Oh there was a cute scene todays episode where Ash got sick from a Pokemon and Dento feed him some thing to make him feel better. Iris didn't do that for him ^^

AshandDentoimage1-4.jpg

AshandDentoimage2-3.jpg

Enjoy, its really cute scene.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ohh, yes! That scene was absolutely adorable! <3 Dent was so relived when Ash was feeling okay~

Oh, and guys I have put in 2 new rules, numbers 7 and 8. Please abide by them. :3

Years
  • Holy cow, can I please join this? I just spent the last 2 hours creating an account on this blog website thing (I'm 100% new to this) and setting up my profile just to follow this thread/group XD

(must find out how to make a cool signature)

Years
  • Holy cow, can I please join this? I just spent the last 2 hours creating an account on this blog website thing (I'm 100% new to this) and setting up my profile just to follow this thread/group XD
    Oh my! You joined PC just for this group? XD Anyways, welcome to the PokeCommunity and the Cafe Mocha Shipping club! You'll surely enjoy your time here! TSO will add you in soon enough, till then you can ramble on about Ash and Dento and maybe discuss your favourite shipping moments or something. =p

Went into NU/W mode there. lol

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ooh, my group recruited a member? How fantastic! :> Welcome to PC and the club, Jordex!
    I... really think CafeMochaShipping is the most canon ship of this generation so far. Barring Aloe/Kidachi.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    How much can this series push this ship yah think? I can see them at least letting Dento give Ash a flower, I want to see thatXD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I think they'll be taking it as far as possible. I would not at all be surprised to see random hugs as Dent gets more comfortable with Ash. And definitely flirting... I could see a flower being given, perhaps if Ash does well at Pokemon Musicals? A single rose for the star of the show type of thing? :3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    That.. somehow doesn't seem too out of character, but I'm not sure the show would go that far.

Not that I would complain if it did. XD

Hugs at least need to happen.. there's a lack of those in Pokemon, even between characters who are basically paired. ; ;

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I'd love it if they tried to push it as far as possible, Dento flirting would be the best though he kind of already does it with those winksXD I like your idea on how he gives the flower. I would also like to see maybe Dento catch Ash from falling, been loving the hints so far. Like the one I showed, Dento feeding Ash that stuff *Cute*

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Even half of the hints that are there seem fanfiction-esqe. Maybe we'll get more than we think. :D

You're right, Drew. Now that I think about it there is totally a lack of hugging. D:
    Oh, and the "catching as he falls" thing seems like something that could happen. Maybe not in as shippy a way as we would hope, but still. :3

Back